☆47. My Problems Are Real☆

Jimin's mother kept holding Jimin's wrists as she dragged him far from that bloodied scene. Running away. She finally left him while panting hard, situating her hands on her knees while Jimin leaned on a wall behind him.

"I can't erase that white car dripping all of that blood..." Jimin panted while patting his chest to calm himself down.

"Wow..." Jimin added after a moment of silence with a chuckle, getting his mother's attention.

"What is so funny or astonishing? That was barbarous!" She complained.

I have seen more than this" Jimin argued. "I wonder how cool Mr. Jeon be looking while beating his ass"

"Beating? He almost killed him. You are crazy if his ferocity excites you! Pieces of that glass was stuck on his face's skin, pray to God that he survive from this!" She scolded before she chose to walk away.

"Isn't it exciting that he did that for me? Nobody has done anything like that because of me" Jimin talked to himself.

"He is sugar coating you... you won't get it now"

"I don't mind some sugar. I have been dealing with that Mike since childhood. Since the first day, I saw him in the orphanage, I had been abused by him but you never cared about it. And now when my man took revenge it is burning inside of you!" Jimin complained while walking after her and she sighed.

"I can't digest the breakfast that jerk brought now... he ruined my appetite" She complained while walking ahead and Jimin followed her.

"You have to finish every tiny dot of that. Don't waste my lover's money like that" Jimin scoffed.

"Lover? That man is dangerous, Jimin-ah! Stay away from him!" She finally paused to grab Jimin's shoulders.

"You don't own me. Thank you for giving me birth in this dirt with no trace of my father, now accept Mr. Jeon's proposal and talk to boss Kosan about it" Jimin demanded while shoving her hands off him.

"What proposal? You are a jerk! Can't get a simple thing... these rich people don't even consider us human. He look down on you. Once Kosan will sell you to him, I won't be able to do anything. Kosan won't let you be back here and don't know what that rich ass man wants from you. God knows if he wants to sell you somewhere else..."

"I will face all of those problems if my love will deceive me. I don't need your advice" Jimin rolled his eyes as he chose to walk away and his mother just slapped her own forehead while turning around to go towards her home until he heard a loud 'thud' sound and turned to saw Jimin passed out on the ground.

"Jimin?!" She yelled while rushing towards him and lifting his face up from the ground in her lap. "Jimin-ah?! Open your eyes? Aish... this jerk! Acting to stay strong after seeing all of that blood!" She complained while patting Jimin's face gently and then looking around for help.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Oh, Taehyung, everyone already left including father Woo..." Taehyung was looking around walking in to the living hall of Jungkook's family mansion, when Jungkook's mother paused his way.

"I'm looking for Jihyun's room" Taehyung replied with a smile as he bowed.

"It's his birthday today, so, my sister didn't wake him up for work. Can't you give him a day off?" She chuckled.

"I was actually planning to bring him somewhere out for breakfast, no work today" He noted.

"Why don't you have breakfast here instead with him and then take him out to Lotte World?" She suggested. "He really loved it growing up but men in this house never allowed him because they think man shouldn't go to amusement parks" She rolled her eyes.