☆12. I Don't Know What Is Wrong With Me!☆

Jungkook squeezed his eyes as his sleep was broken.

He groaned as he grabbed his head. He slowly opened his eyes, his vision was so blur at first, he could tell he took alcohol again. He looked up to just try hiding his eyes because of the dim sunlight coming from his black tinted windows of his car.

But his hands didn't comply with him when he tried to block his eyes and then he finally looked straight to find that beautiful face.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he was found beside Jimin who was sleeping peacefully with his hands curled between their chests as he was facing Jungkook while Jungkook's hands were wrapped around Jimin's naked waist and his... hips.

Jungkook quickly raised his hands away from Jimin's body but their bodies were all tangled up together. Jungkook's hand was under Jimin's waist while Jimin's one leg was under Jungkook and the other leg was over and around Jungkook's pelvis which made Jungkook's eyes to widened even more.

He lifted himself a bit and let Jimin have his leg back and Jimin whimpered in his sleep while rubbing his leg which had been bearing Jungkook's weight thoughout the night. When Jungkook tried to lift Jimin up to have his hand back from his beneath, Jimin just pushed Jungkook's shoulders away to wrapped his arms around Jungkook's abdomen and hugged him close while tighting the hold of his leg around Jungkook's pelvis too and Jungkook froze being spooned by Jimin like that.

He just clutched his fist which was still stuck beneath Jimin's naked waist but then he just noticed how soft Jimin's stomach was upon the back of his hand, though, he feel how cold Jimin was.

Jungkook just looked at Jimin's closed glitter liner eyes. Those lashes casting their shadow on his blushy pink cheeks, Jungkook wandered his eyes down to Jimin's lips, he wasn't wearing any lip color but the actual color of his lips was already strawberry pink. Jungkook wondered why he even wears a lip tint.

Jungkook slowly pulled Jimin closer by his hand which was beneath Jimin and surrounded it on Jimin's back to provide him warmth hesitantly while blinking his eyes and looking away.

"Why he even wear clothes like these?" Jungkook scoffed while checking the material of Jimin's clothes which wasn't that thin but not that warm either.

He steadily raised his other hand towards Jimin to check if his face was as cold as his body but once he did that, he couldn't take his hand back and make it to be remain still on Jimin's side face and caressed his cheek by the back of his two fingers hesitantly, down to his lips. Jungkook just gulped while caressing the corner of Jimin's bottom lip.

He glanced down at Jimin's pool cold-shoulder neckline while caressing Jimin's naked arm down to his wrist and up to his beautiful slave bracelet. Slowly.

He couldn't help himself but to situate his hand over Jimin's naked stomach. His skin was really beautiful, he shouldn't be showing it off like this all the time, Jungkook thought as he rolled his hand under towards Jimin's back to caress his backbone. If Jungkook had ever gotten a chance, he would have kept him fully covered and would never have let anyone to even see him.

'Keep your filthy hands off him, Jeon Jungkook' Jungkook's conscience slapped him.

"He looks like a silicone doll" Jungkook whispered while pulling Jimin more closer by his waist and looked down at how Jimin's chest was showing being pressed with Jungkook's from his huge neckline.

'Oh, come on, you aren't checking the silicone in him, you are touching him being forced by your moral corruption' his conscience rolled it's eyes, if it had and Jungkook began thinking about it.

He caressed Jimin's waist down to his waistband while looking at Jimin's beautiful lips as he leaned closer to touch his side face with Jimin's, inhaling Jimin's attractive fragrance. He remained there like that as he let his lips touch Jimin's naked shoulder.