☆77. What Are You Doing Now?☆

A/N: hey, sweethearts! I have been sick and then I was trying be back on tracks with everything, the update is late for those reasons. Will try my best to update weekly from now on.

Enjoy!😏💙💜

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The Monday dawn and Jimin was walking into a big empty room of the Jeon mansion. Yawning.

"Is this our new room? Won't we sleep in our baby room with others?" Jae-Hwa asked while trying to carry a big fluffy unicorn, that was as same size as hers, into the room.

"No, baby Jae. I want my daughters to stay beside me, until we are here. This is your's and baby sister's room" Jimin replied while helping her with the unicorn while two well suited men carried a beautiful big baby crib into the room. That was big enough for a two years old.

"Do they really allow you to change their rooms?" Jihyun asked while carrying the rest of their stuffed toys with them. Among which, one was real and was sleeping peacefully while hugging Jihyun's neck. The baby Melody.

"Umm... I don't know. Mr. Jeon told these servants last night to move all the girls' things here. He probably would have asked for the permission" Jimin yawned again, being in his red silk sleeping suit with baby pink hair rollers stuffed in his blonde hair.

"Definitely, Grandfather Woo gave permission" Jihyun guessed and rolled his eyes.

"Jae-Hwa, your bed is just setting up, don't run away" Jimin stated once Jae-Hwa was about to jog out of the room.

"But I am not sleepy" Jae-Hwa replied as the men went to bring Jae-Hwa's bed next.

"Sleep a little more, daddy won't be happy about it, you have school in three hours" Jimin told her.

"Okay, but can I go to grandpa until they are rebuilding my bed?," Jae-Hwa requested with her puppy eyes and Jimin sighed with a defeated gaze.

"Fine but just till then" Jimin approved.

"Okay" Jae-Hwa pecked the back of Jimin's hand and jogged away.

"I told them to not switch rooms this early in the morning and wait for her to go to school but they just looked at me as if I was speaking a foreign language and began doing their work" Jimin complained.

"You are Jungkook Hyung's spouse, male servants will never interact with you" Jihyun emphasized with a laugh.

"Why? What's so creepily funny?" Jimin tilted his head at Jihyun.

"Your husband is the perfect possessive male lead of a fanfiction" Jihyun emphasized.

"What's a fanfiction?" Jimin questioned, scratching the back of his head.

"Nevermind. Spend a few days with Jungkook hyung and you will learn what I mean. For now, I did ask Taehyung to buy the alcohol you asked for but that night nothing happened, we just kissed, I just remained in his lap until we reached the restaurant. Ate dinner. Went home and he fell asleep on the couch before I could come out of the shower, technically your lesson failed" Jihyun complained.

"Because you are dumb. I didn't tell you to do it while he was driving. Stupid ass" Jimin complained back and began thinking it through.

"Teach me lesson 2 already" Jihyun insisted as he placed Melody in the baby crib with a warm smile to the baby.

"Okay. Your lesson 2 is the mindset. I won't tell you to do something right away because your mind needs to be fixed first" Jimin noted.

"How?" Jihyun stated while taking out a small notebook from Jae-Hwa's stuff and a pink colored pencil.