☆22. Perfect?☆

"I can't believe Jungkook Hyung is into a guy" Jihyun mumbled as Taehyung parked his car. They were no longer in the club after what Jihyun saw Mi-Sun doing and it was raining so, they didn't stop by any other place either.

"Stop it. What's so interesting about it? I can't believe it's a big deal for you... oh but, you are a Jeon so, I should take my words back" Taehyung shrugged while taking off his seatbelt and Jihyun was still busy looking around.

"You have no idea. Grandpa Woo will snatch Jungkook Hyung's position in the company so, all we have to do is to pretend that you never said anything about it to me and I never heard about it. My family is really different" Jihyun suggested and Taehyung just snickered while getting out of the car.

"It's not a normal thing for us to talk about like this so casually, kindly keep this to yourself" Jihyun requested while exiting the car after Taehyung.

"Wow... what is this place?" Jihyun dumbfoundedly questioned with wide eyes. "And why we have stopped here?"

"It's my house and you are welcome" Taehyung assured.

"You can move in with me if you want to" Taehyung smirked while pulling Jihyun closer into his embrace as he walked towards the door and Jihyun turned red all of the sudden, feeling Taehyung's hand on his waist

"It's been just three days and you are asking me to move in with you?" Jihyun asked as Taehyung opened the door and a cute little black and tan Pomeranian dog came rushing to Taehyung. "Aww... who is that?" Jihyun bended down to the little fluffy dog.

"Meet my baby, Yeontan" Taehyung told the dog instead and Jihyun made an unamused face.

"Since it have began pouring, I'm seeing chances that you have to stay the night here so, I have two bedrooms.
you have to choose a roomate real quick, either Yeontan or I" Taehyung announced and Jihyun froze when he was about to pick Yeontan up.

"W-Wait... Tae, you have been driving in rain all of this time" Jihyun mentioned. "And you have a bedroom for your pet?"

"But I don't want to drive anymore. You know how dangerous it is?" Taehyung shrugged while going further in towards the kitchen and Yeontan followed him, making Jihyun to follow him too. "Yes, Yeontan has his own bedroom. Since you have two options now and I doubt you can't fix in Yeontan's bed so, how about fixing in mine?" Taehyung questioned with a smirk as he leaned on the kitchen counter and Jihyun just keened his eyes at him.

"I'm not going to sleep in your bed"

"Who the hell cares about the bed? Just sleep with me" Taehyung whispered in a hush voice as if it was a secret.

"What's the difference?"

"There is a difference, Jihyun. I'm talking about sex. I mean, just look at yourself, you look so gorgeous and living room isn't that comfortable" Taehyung suggested while getting near Jihyun who backed away.