☆40. Broken Bones☆

A/N: Since I was feeling a little down, I wanted to make everyone else happy.

Enjoy!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Jihyun! Baby!? Listen to me!" Taehyung exclaimed while getting out of his car when they had parked infront of Taehyung's house and Jihyun was the first one getting out of the car and slamming the door shut.

"I don't want to listen to anything! Go to that slut!" Jihyun replied while typing the door password of Taehyung's house to open the door, finding Yeontan running up to him from the living room playfully.

"I swear, we didn't do anything. We just danced..."

"And what about the way you passed him signals first? And what about the way he gestured you to go to him? And what about not giving a fuck about me? It was just him in your eyes. I admit he was beautiful but then... why do you need me?" Jihyun complained while picking Yeontan up in his arms.

"Oh well... yeah, he was beautiful but trust me, from up close, he was a little looking like you but with blonde hair and bold lips and eyes and the eye smile..."

"How could you resemble me with a slut?"

"My dad used to say that I look like Tony Jaa's young version but I never complained"

"He is an actor, why would you complain about it?"

"It's not the point, Jihyun. The point is no matter how many people catch my attention, they all fade when you come into the view" Taehyung assured while caressing Jihyun face down to his neckline.

"Cute speech but it won't go anywhere with me?" Jihyun pushed Taehyung away.

"Now you are behaving like your Gargoyle Hyung"

"I prefer that"

"Hey, open the door! You can't kick me out of my own place!"

"I'm doing that!"

"Jihyun! Baby! He is Jungkook's. It's just hard to be a one man's man sometimes, you know"

"But I am not like that hooker! I told you to marry me but you didn't, then I told you to keep distance but you didn't. I lost my virginity with you just to find you roam your hands on others the very next day!"

"Why you Jeons take everything so seriously? I didn't roam my hands on him. And you seduced me last night. I didn't want to do that okay!"

"Good Night, Mr. Kim!"

"Oh come on! Open the door! Where will I go now?!

"Go to that orange glitter slut!"

"You were born in a palace and he on that street it doesn't mean you have a right to call him whatever you like! Beware, the way your Jungkook Hyung is visiting him, he will definitely carry out a child out of him really soon!"

"Nothing has anything to do with me!"

"Well, speaking of the child... we didn't use anything last night. Let me in, I should guide you a little. Jihyun! Jihyun?!... my baby angel?! My moon?! Come on, let daddy in, honey!"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"And then, the princess took out a little bottle and break it to find the ring she had been searching for" Jungkook narrated, reading the fairy-tale from the book.

"So, now she will be the Queen again? Is it an end?" Jae-Hwa questioned in her sleepy voice, hugging Jungkook's torso.

"Yes. It is the end" Jungkook assured. "Now sleep" Jungkook patted her head.