☆58. I Wanted To Live In Your Heart☆

Jimin removed the key card from his front to be viewed by the skyscraper, matching the address. A beautiful expensive hotel. He was a little unsure now. He knew the watchmen won't let him in but unexpectedly, he didn't have to say anything to them. The three watchmen dressed in black on the gateway ignored Jimin's presence as if he wasn't there.

Jimin just frowned as he kept walking inside and chose the staircase instead of the elevator since he wasn't sure if he could use it properly. So far, the experience for coming to a customer to his destination for the first time was feeling really creepy to him. He wasn't sure about it. What if someone actually misuse him and kill him, nobody would know, on top of that he didn't inform in the club either that he has a customer from outside. He hadn't went with men outside the Wacko area since two years because he had a reason to live safely because of her daughter. Now, he was regretting this. He was doing this for Melody but what Melody actually needs was him. Alive.

Jimin leaned on a wall in the empty corridor while hugging himself. The room number written on the card, was now infront of him but he was just froze at his place. "Sir, I have a two years old daughter, can you please let me go afterwards?" Jimin practiced but it was sounding so stupid to him. "Why would a murderer care about it?" Jimin tsked while leaning back on the wall. His heart was sinking at this point.

"Guards didn't stop me... something is fishy. I should just go back to Wacko... but how am I supposed to collect the money for the debt?... the money I have saved for the eye operation isn't enough either. Even if I will give them to Kosan he will take them but the debt will be still the same..." Jimin talked to himself in a whisper.

After a moment of mental struggle, he couraged up to knock the door of the hotel room he was invited to. He was feeling like a lost kid, standing there all alone. Nobody answered the door so, Jimin went for the door knob, just in case but to his surprise the door was unlocked.

He thought if the person would come at the door first, he would get an idea of what sort if the man he is but now, it was even more creepy.

Jimin slowly pushed the door open, making it to make a cracky sound and the room was all over dark. Jimin was unable to see anything. Not a single thing so, he thought of finding the light switch of the room. He stepped inside and the opened door was now close and Jimin just watched the last ray of light to be gone as well and now it was too dark for Jimin to find the door itself to open it either.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jongyul just looked at his father who was wandering around looking distressed in the hospital lobby.

"That's weird, you never come to hospitals from meetings even if anyone of us is at the verge of dying" Jongyul commented on his father who just opened his mouth to say something but didn't.

While their mother was just leaned on a wall ahead with crossed arms. A female doctor walked out of a corridor. "Mrs. Jeon, can we talk for a second. Just you. Alone" the doctor started while looking a little concern herself. Mr. Jeon gestured her wife to go with her.

"What is it, Ae-Min" Jihyun's mother asked once the doctor lead her to an empty room. Seems like they both knew each other for so long, though, the doctor chose to address Jihyun's mother formally.

"I don't know how to put it into words, Mrs. Jeon"

"Just tell me. Is my son okay?" Jihyun's mother insisted.

"Ma'am Hei-Sun, Jihyun... is pregnant" the doctor hesitantly started as he looked at Jihyun's father wandering out of the room that could be seen through the glass window.

"What?! What on earth you are saying?! Jihyun is my son, not a daughter! On top of that my son is pure. He isn't married yet" Jihyun's mother was visibly vexed.