☆25. What It Is Between Us Two?☆

Mr. Jeon, I thought we were going to any restaurant... Why are we here?" Jimin mumbled as soon as Jungkook drove into his gateway and ahead to his whole long drive way to pull up infront of his mansion. "I can bet your wife isn't home tonight" Jimin scoffed.

"Jimin, you promised to not ask any more questions just five seconds ago, just five seconds, for God's sake" Jungkook mentioned while hitting his steering wheel and Jimin just huffed while crossing his arms over his chest.

"But you never replied to any of those" Jimin complained while rolling his eyes.

"Don't give me your this face now" Jungkook patted his finger on Jimin's cheek harshly.

"Ouch..."

"And speaking of my wife, she isn't at home tonight but if she would have been home, I would have brought you in if I wanted to" Jungkook added.

"I don't understand how people can tell so many lies and never feel bad about it" Jimin wondered out loud as if he was talking to himself and Jungkook just turned his posture towards him with a raised eyebrow.

"Says the one who hides people's stuff in his shoe. Don't come at my nerve" Jungkook directed.

"Why are you so, so, so, so, so controlling all the time? Let me breath for a second. You could be a lawyer" Jimin complained again and Jungkook just pulled out a tissue paper from his car's built-in tissue holder.

"I'm not controlling. Look at me" Jungkook demanded while grabbing Jimin's face with his one hand and began wiping Jimin's bright red lip tint.

"Ummm... w-ot aa you-h d-doin...?" Jimin managed to ask with his lips squeezed close because of the tissue.

"Jimin" Jungkook noted with a straight mad face and Jimin stopped talking.

"So controlling" Jimin uttured after a while when Jungkook was done wiping Jimin's lip tint, though it didn't completely vanished but got a lot lighter. "How did you know... I hid them in my shoes?" Jimin questioned out of nowhere.

"It was a really hard task, do you know how hard it was?" Jungkook asked and Jimin just listened carefully with keen eyes.

"How hard?"

"I asked you where were the pens and you looked down at your shoe" Jungkook flicked his finger on Jimin's forehead while laughing hard and Jimin just crossed his arms over his chest with a pout as if he didn't listen anything at all.

Meanwhile, Jungkook's mansion door got opened making Jungkook to peek at there to saw a little shadow with puffy wavy hair popped out to the mansion's door.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Jae-Hwa chimed while running down the staircase in her blue onesie with bratz printed all over and her long dark brown hair were still wavy and rough as if they weren't combed since days.

She ran all the way round to the driver's seat when Jungkook got out of it and opened her arms to hug Jungkook's legs but paused when she noticed Jimin getting out of the passenger's seat.

"Jimin!" She screamed right after a hitched breath of surprise.

"Jae-Hwa!" Jimin greeted with open arms and a wide smile, making her to ran all the way back around the car again, forgetting Jungkook and hugging Jimin's waist instead.

"I knew you would come! Let me make you meet my new unicorn 'Marshmallow'!" She excitedly told Jimin.

"Really? Why didn't you name it 'Lady Sprinkles' I thought we decided it"

"Oh! I had forgotten about it but I haven't name my new doll anything. Should I switch them?" Jae-Hwa wondered and Jungkook just watched their conversation with a raised eyebrow as if the name 'Lady Sprinkles' was the end of the world and they both geared up to run inside the mansion to have a re-name ceremony until...