☆32. Dear My Mr. Jeon, ...☆

"Shaking your head like it's all wrong
Before you're here you're already gone
And even with the light all around you
You're all alone in the dark~" Jimin sang in a low voice with teary eyes while making the needle pass throw some black beads, sitting on a pavement infront of his club.

Jimin's mother walked down the street in a black and white polka dot printed dress, holding a thick booklet of brochures, a busy morning as usual but she smiled as she noticed Jimin sitting there all alone with some beads beside him.

"Oh, let me see how beautiful my sunshine is looking today" She announced while sitting down beside Jimin who kept his gaze down, doing his work, stowing the needle that had a white thick thread, into the beads.

"You say you just want love
But when it's close enough you just let it go. The very thing you've been the most afraid of, You've been doing it from the start, breaking your own heart~" Jimin ignored his mother while singing but she was still concerned as Jimin didn't push her away like usual.

"What happened to my baby?" She asked while caressing his hair and saw Mike quarrelling with their manager behind their club's glass window. "Don't tell me you were away last night as well..."

"You're breaking your own heart.
It's not too late, I'm still right here.
If only you'd let go of your fears~" Jimin ignored her while wiping his tears and extending the beads infront of him, making it look like a beautiful beaded necklace.

"Why you didn't listen at once? You know Mike is after you since such a young age, what will happen if he will become the next manager? You should listen to him now so that it won't be an issue later"

"Did Mike hurt you? Why are you sobbing?" She asked but then sighed as Jimin wasn't interested. "What are you making?" She asked while trying to touch the necklace.

"Don't touch it" Jimin finally broke his song to stop her from touching it.

"Is this really that special? For whom are you making it anyways?"

"For Mr. Jeon" Jimin mumbled while tying the ends of the threads.

"Oh... For God's sake" She hissed while caressing her forehead. "That's enough. If you won't stop pestering yourself with that Jeon, I'm going to say 'yes' to your marriage with Mike to Manager-nim"

"I will rather die then marrying a man who had been earning by my body" Jimin stated while standing up being hyper.

"It wasn't my choice be born into the red zone, it wasn't my choice that I'm forced to live a life like this. Why do every man thinks I'm disgusting?" Jimin asked, his eyes escaping tears. "They have sex with me like I'm a sex doll with no feelings to just say to forget about it the next morning. I understand this. I know why he said that to be but it hurts. I'm a human too, I have feelings those grow on their own. Is there really no love for me in this world?" Jimin cried and his mother just caressed his cheek, wiping the tears.

"That's all books' tales, Jimin" She sobbed herself as she whispered. "Nobody marries us. Nobody loves us. Nobody. And I know you are after that Jeon and I know he said that to you. Stop running after him"

"I'm not... He is after me. But, it's not like I don't like this fact" Jimin wiped his tears while sniffing and shoving his mother's hand away from his face.

"What do you mean?"

"You didn't get what I'm trying to say? He. Is. After. Me and I love that. Nobody can love me but I can love him" Jimin looked up straight confidently. "No matter how disgusting he thinks I am, I will keep loving him silently"

"You are crazy, you are getting it through your heart which is going to be get broke in the end no matter what. These rich people know how to purchase really well"