☆67. In A Hospital Hallway, Busan☆

A/N: Till August the update schedule will be messed up since it is my thesis.

Enjoy!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jungkook was sipping upon his coffee from a black mug, standing in their beach house's terrace infront of the rushing ocean, looking down at Jihyun's gold anklet in his hand.

He placed his mug on a corner table as he walked into the living hall and stuffed himself in the couch comfortably. He took out a folded photo from his pocket and open to gaze down at his grandfather's young version with Jimin's step father and Kosan, looking at their happiness together.

"What is it...?" Jungkook wondered to himself. "Clearly, Jimin's step father is really older than Jimin's mother Roselyn. So do Kosan. Can admit the fact that they are of similar ages to grandpa Woo but can not accept the fact that they went to same educational institution" Jungkook looked down at their matching uniforms carrying their backpacks.

"Damn... this thing is messing up with my head" Jungkook clutched onto his hair and tsked, didn't seem he was matching the cue this soon. "A formal CEO of my company. A boss bastard ruling hookers and drugs. A pathetic full time home resident drunkart lowlife. They are three different people..." Jungkook mumbled as he took out his phone and began calling someone.

"Hello, Dad?"

"Jungkook! Why weren't you answering my calls? There is something really important going in here which is worth your precious time, Mr. My jerk son CEO"

"Just in a second, Dad. For now, I want to know the name of the university Grandpa Woo graduated from"

"This is important for you right now?"

"Yes, Dad"

"The same university you got graduated from, why?"

"Nothing. Was just... it's nothing"

"Mi-Sun is pregnant with your second child, she is here since a week being everyone's sweetheart so, congratulations on your third child and don't show me your face until you get a little serious about what you are doing in life and with Jimin"

"Wait... what?... since Jae-Hwa, there was nothing between me and that woman. It is impossible"

"Then I think you both need a lot of explaining to do to our dear family and to Jimin"

"Stop mentioning Jimin into this"

"Who is mentioning me?" Jungkook heard Jimin who just jogged in, in his red silk nightwear.

"Why not? You can't just keep switching your wives and have children out of them one by one and repeat"

His father stated and Jungkook just watched Jimin standing up on the couch with his bare feet. Carefully, he tiptoed up to Jungkook in a playful way with a wide smile.

"I don't... but..."

Jungkook tried to explain until Jimin placed his feet on the either side of Jungkook and left his weight on Jungkook's crotch. "Owch!" Jungkook groaned while looking at Jimin with wide eyes and Jimin laughed.

"I don't know why you don't take anything seriously"

"You know what? Whatever. You aren't going to listen to me anyways so, I won't bother wasting my words. Can I just give away my surname and my stupid family to somebody else for only a month so that I could enjoy my wedding?"