☆95. The Horror In My Love Story☆

🌼 WARNING ⚠️:

Depiction of Mature Content ☢

Mature Content may include; 🤷🏻‍♀️

▪︎ Blood🩸🤍   
▪︎ Handjobs 🍼🍭
▪︎ Gore 💔💥
▪︎ Murder 💀🪓
▪︎ Sex 🥂🦋
▪︎ Offensive words 🥀🕷
▪︎ Death 🪦👻
▪︎ 69 🌈😏
▪︎ E.T.C. 🖤🪧

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hoseok had his face rested on his knees, sitting on the floor by the huge window wall of the hotel room. Sobbing.

He eyed the wall clock and stared at it with his teary eyes. "He must have been married by now" Hoseok mumbled to himself as he began crying harder.

But,

He got alarmed once his hotel room door was being banged harshly. He stood up from the floor slowly and wiped his tears, having his whole face bright pink due to crying. Nobody bangs at the rich hotel door of his like this so, he got even concerned at this unexpected and uncanny door knock.

"Attorney Kim paid for me... it shouldn't be Kosan's people" Hoseok hesitantly whispered to himself but he had this thought that maybe because he been roaming around the city for his work and back so, what if someone from the Wacko spy on him to kidnap him back.

The thought made him gulped as a sudden wave of fright surrounded Hoseok and his mind stop giving him ideas for defense, he just blankly stared at the door behing hit as a knock, thinking of all the consequences Kosan will do to him as a punishment if he gets him back.

Hoseok abruptly swipe out the big Kitchen knife from it's stand and hid it behind him with his shaky hands but he wasn't a murderer and it was hard for him to do so, also, he took off his one slipper and clutched onto it nicely for defense. Choosing the slipper over the knife.

"I won't go back" Hoseok decided with a nod as he refused to open up and just leaned his ear to the door until he heard that beep sound of the door's card-key lock turning green.

That somebody had his room's key. Receptionist offered him another key.

Hoseok's eyes widened once the door's knob moved and the door got opened. The knife Hoseok was holding fell down being panicked.

"Don't let anybody leave the church, my bride and I are coming back..." The person was talking on the call as he entered Hoseok's suite room.

"Hope!" Was all Hoseok heard and screamed with his squeezed close eyes, hugging the slipper close as if it could protect him and his leg moved on its own for a kick between the man's legs.

"Agh!" Suga yelped. Feeling as if a thick bunch of his spirit' flew off his body like a bird as he grabbed his crotch with an aching face, stunned.

The things he was holding fell down off his grip and Hoseok dared to peek from his one eye to find Suga struggling with his crotch by the wall.

"Mr. Min?" Hoseok dumbfoundedly noted until another thought seemed to engulf him. "If you are here to kidnap me, I know how to do self defense!" Hoseok added while raising his slipper as a threat. Until he looked down at Suga's groom attire, a clothing dust case lying on the floor that Suga had brought.

The dust case clearly showing a beautiful white illusion laced bridal jumpsuit.

"It feels pointless to get married now..." Suga uttured with his gritted teeth as he looked down at his crotch, having his weight on the wall beside them. "My wedding night is... damaged!" Suga groaned and Hoseok just blinked.