☆97. Waif☆

A/N: Happy Second Last Chapter, Sweethearts 🥲

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

🌼 WARNING ⚠️:

Depiction of Mature Content ☢

Mature Content may include; 🤷🏻‍♀️

▪︎ Blood🩸🤍
▪︎ Gore 💔💥
▪︎ Murder 💀🪓
▪︎ Offensive words 🥀🕷
▪︎ Death 🪦👻
▪︎ Kiss In The Rain 🌧🌚
▪︎ A Few More Kisses 💋🔮

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jungkook, furiously entered his father's office to find the man talking to someone being at his desk, looking through a big file.

"Leave" Jungkook ordered the guy who was by his father's desk and his father just looked at Jungkook. "I said, Leave!" Jungkook ended up yelling and that guy who was still waiting for Mr. Jeon's order, abruptly grabbed the file and bowed to rush out of the room.

"What is it, buddy?" Mr. Jeon asked Jungkook being concerned until Jungkook placed that watch on his desk and crossed his arms over his chest demandedly.

Mr. Jeon picked up the watch from the table slowly. "This... watch...? From where did you get this watch?" Mr. Jeon asked.

"Is this yours?" Was all Jungkook asked instead.

"Yes. It was but it got misplaced years ago..."

"What do you have to do with Roselyn?"

"Roselyn? Who is Roselyn?" Mr. Jeon had a frown, confused.

"Lylian?" Jungkook changed the name in a hope to get an answer.

"Jungkook, what is wrong?" Mr. Jeon tsked, being completely dumbfounded.

"What is wrong?! Do you have another son or am I her child?!" Jungkook lost it as he complained with his glassy eyes.

"Jungkook, calm down..." Mr. Jeon stood up from his seat to reach Jungkook but Jungkook backed away from his father's grip.

"Who is my mother?" Jungkook asked with his tears escaping his eyes.

"Your mother is your mother, Jungkook" Mr. Jeon emphasized.

"You are lying!"

"Why would I lie to you?"

"Dad... please..." Jungkook begged while grabbing his father's shoulders. "I am asking this, please, tell me... Am I a birth of red zone? Was I born in that filthy Wacko? Was my mother a hooker?!" Jungkook cried.

"Who told you this?" Was all Jungkook's father asked to all of those questions and Jungkook let go of his father's shoulders slowly.

Jungkook didn't get a 'No' as an answer to all of those questions from his dad and the stress written on his father's face along with the question he asked Jungkook, already gave Jungkook an answer.

"Tell me, how did you know about it?!" Mr. Jeon asked him and Jungkook just looked at him with so much pain in his eyes those were escaping tears. Shaking his head at his father as he slowly backed away from him.

"Jungkook...? Jungkook?!" His father called but Jungkook dashed out of the office, making his father to leave his weight on his chair with a tense look on his face. "How did he... get to know?" He mumbled to himself as his eyes began tearing up as well.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"My name isn't Hei-Ran. Just like how every beauty is named in the Wacko, my real name is Crystal" Mrs. Jeon told Jimin, being seated on a chair to her bed's side and wrapping a bandage on her tattooed forearm.