☆18. It's About That Hooker Next Street☆

"Then why don't you tell me where it is?" Taehyung questioned as he pulled up his car infront of Jungkook's family house.

"I'm not going to tell you that" Jihyun crossed his arms over his chest. "And I don't learn dance, I'm learning haegeum since I'm not good at anything I'm bound to learn that, it's a family rule"

"What's so different?"

"People there are so conservative like my family. All of my teachers are old like my grandpa, you can't just come to pick me up" Jihyun tried to explain.

"Fine, you've just got yourself a decent man who is trying to be nice to you but you don't give a fuck about it" Taehyung mentioned with a sigh and Jihyun chuckled. "Get out and don't show me your face again"

"Tae! Stop saying this on everything. I work in your office, I can't do that" Jihyun whined. "Fine, come by tomorrow" Jihyun requested while clutching onto Taehyung's arm.

"Everyday" Taehyung mentioned and Jihyun snickered.

"Okay" Jihyun sighed with a tight line smile.

"Kiss me" Taehyung told him and Jihyun broke into a shy smile.

"No" Jihyun hit Taehyung's shoulder instead.

"Then, I'm not going to unlock this car, we will spend the whole night in here and would pee inside but this car won't be unlocked" Taehyung threatened and Jihyun laughed.

"Fine" Jihyun bit his lower lip shyly while leaning towards Taehyung's cheek to peck it but Taehyung just turned his head and pecked Jihyun's lips instead, making Jihyun to back away and froze with wide eyes while touching his lips as his skin turned a darker shade of pink.

Taehyung smirked while unlocking the car as promised but Jihyun remaind still. "Want to spend the night with me? I'm fine by it" Taehyung added with a shrug while caressing Jihyun's chin with his thumb.

"I have condoms" Taehyung whispered and Jihyun pushed Taehyung's hand away while getting out of the car, making Taehyung to laugh. "I was joking! Jihyun!?" Taehyung called him but Jihyun ran away into the gate of his mansion.

"I'm going to pick you up in the morning!" Jihyun heard Taehyung when he closed the door and leaned on it.

"He kissed me... I have a boyfriend" Jihyun whispered with with wide eyes. "His kiss smelled like peppermint and cigarettes... I loved it..."

"I actually have a boyfriend, who has a really manly heavy voice and a really sexy manly physique" Jihyun uttured while biting his fist and then squealed as he jogged in a really fast pace at a place until he looked aside to find a man around Jungkook's age, but obviously younger because Jungkook is the oldest. Wearing prescription glasses with his arms crossed as he looked at Jihyun with an unamused face and Jihyun just froze in the middle of his jog.

"Hyung" Jihyun managed to get back to his senses as he bowed.

"You were so close to get beaten up because I thought it was a thief. Go to your room, brat!"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jimin flipped an omelet over his pan to discern that it was slightly burned. "Oh shoot! I burned it again" Jimin pouted while turning off his stove.

"And these two were the only eggs left" Jimin concluded while checking a small drawer in his kitchen.

"Papa. shawlt" Melody suggested while walking up to Jimin with a small salt shaker and Jimin grabbed her before she could run into a wall.

"Really?" Jimin asked and Melody nodded, making Jimin to take the salt shaker from her to open and surrounded a pinch of salt all around the omelet.

"Hmm... it's look better" Jimin smiled while sitting on the floor next to the open parcel box of cheese macaroni as he pulled Melody on his lap.