☆41. Another Daughter☆

Jimin's mother was just sitting still beside Jimin but then just turned to Jimin abruptly with keen mad eyes.

"Since when this all happening?!" She yelled at Jimin who squeezed close his eyes while covering his ears.

"Since I you brought him home. If you wouldn't have stopped me he wouldn't be alive to make our life a living hell like this" His Step-father concluded while sinking into the chair comfortably.

"You stay out of it" She told her husband.

"Why? How? If this slut didn't marry that crazy wrathful asshole, he will break only my bones not yours or his, because if he will break his bones, he will look ugly and if he will look ugly, he wouldn't be able to satisfy him. Easy theory" Jimin's Step father scoffed.

"He is my child. It's only my right to say things to him!" She interrupted.

"Yeah. If you are done saying him things then bring me some food, you wench!" He began yelling back and Jimin just sighed while rolling his eyes.

As they both began yelling at each other as they all stood up,  Jimin just stole his vermilion rose from the nearby chair and his coat as he tiptoed till the door of his mother's house.

"You! Stop right here! Our talk isn't finished!" Jimin's mother yelled while taking off her slipper and Jimin quickly opened the door and ran out of the house.

"Come back here!" Jimin's mother yelled at Jimin trying to follow him but her husband grabbed her arm until she slapped her husband's cheek with the slipper.

"Come here! You brat! Since when you began saying yes to marriages!? I told you to stay away from that crazy man!" Jimin's mother yelled after Jimin from their house's door as she threw her other slipper at Jimin but he was already too far from the slipper's range while running away with his coat and rose.

Jimin turned to the another alleyway being off from his mother's sight and began panting while resting his hands on his knees. Hearing her mother's yell from a far but got distracted by a message ringtone from his pocket, he took out his flip phone from his pants pocket to find a message from an unknown number.

'I will be waiting at the river ferry by 3 PM. I will manage my work. Don't be late. Your Mr. Jeon. But my name is Jungkook, it's JUNGKOOK'

Jimin read the message.

"How did he get my number?" Jimin dumbfoundedly looked at his phone with wide eyes.

"He is really creepy..." Jimin uttured. "But who cares, he is my lover now, isn't he?" Jimin remembered with a shrug as he giggled and happily jog ahead while hugging his rose and coat closer.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jiwoon walked up the traditional styled staircase of their family house and walked into a huge hallway until he reached a room and knocked its door.

"I'm really sorry to disturb you, Uncle Jong-soo... but I wanted to tell you something about Jungkook Hyung" Jiwoon stated once Jungkook's father opened the door of his bedroom.

"What is it?" Jiwoon heard Jungkook's mother asked instead while peeking from the behind of her husband.

"Nothing serious. It's just some company issues" Jiwoon quickly noted.

"Oh, however, I was about to go see your mother anyways" She stated while walking out of the room and Jungkook's father gestured Jiwoon to come into the room.

"What is it?" Mr. Jeon questioned again with crossed arms and Jiwoon just gulped while looking around and closing the door.

"I don't know how to say this..."