☆96. I Am Their Child☆

"Taehyung, why you aren't here. Didn't you read my text? I told you I will be waiting at this location at this time. I need to tell you something before we go to the Parks"

"Jungkook, my household is at stake and you want me to arrive there at this early?" Taehyung complained on the call watching Mr. Kim surrounding a beautiful purple diamonds necklace around Jihyun's neck being at a store while Taehyung was sulking outside, holding shopping bags like a damn servant being surrounded by his bodyguards who were ordered to not take Taehyung's load.

"I'm taking Jimin there early, I want Jihyun and Jimin to spend some time together with their parents rather than just having dinner"

"The problem is, I couldn't tell Jihyun anything about the Parks being his parents"

"Wait, what the fuck, Taehyung?"

"Exactly the fuck, my dad is in Seoul. He is staying with us for four days straight, he is obsessed with Jihyun and the vice-versa. I didn't know my always rude dad could love to read fan-fictions and he even likes Lady Gaga now. They both are crazy together. I have to make him leave before my spouse decides to leave me to marry my dad. He is even calling him daddy and he is calling him baby. I was Jihyun's daddy and he was my baby moon angel, they both are giving zero fucks to me and I am not talking about any threesome"

"Taehyung, my adorable cockwit, you have some serious problems to deal with other than getting jealous of your own dad. I also feel left out when Jimin prefers to hold my dad's hand but he doesn't have a crush on him... He doesn't, right?"

"You yourself is unsure about Jimin's crush over your dad and giving me lessons here. I am telling you, these twins have a thing for our dads and my young dad is that 'Mickey' who's so fine"

"Taehyung, not that song. I am sick of this song, please. And I am not interested if uncle Gahan has been fleeting your girlfriends away till now or not but I am going to support Jihyun for any decisions he will make"

"Fuck you, you son of a bitch, motherfucker, cock-wit bastard..."

"You will run out of the list, Prince Kim. Just bring your spouse at the sent location because this is urgent, I'm going crazy! I have to talk it out to someone!"

"Hold your crazy Gargoyle, I'm coming but how can I yeet Jihyun there this early? I told my dad that Jihyun and I have to attend a fancy dinner at my friend's place and you know what? My dad just needed this as an excuse to get every beautiful thing for Jihyun, covering him with diamonds to wear at the dinner. Nobody could gift Prince Kim's spouse diamonds but that's my dad so, I can't do anything"

"After remembering how you are head over heels for our Mayor, I will wish you a Happy Karma, Taehyung"

"Are you my best friend or an enemy?"

"Taehyung, I am waiting for you near the forest park, I have to talk to you on something really important and Jihyun should also know many things before we step into the Mayor's residence. Just be quick!"

"Okay, okay, Geez, you will get me killed one day"

Taehyung replied and Jungkook hung up the call. Shoving his phone into his pants pocket, he leaned on his car pulled up by an empty park under the twilight-after-sunset-sky.

While Jimin, Jae-Hwa and Melody were busy playing a dress-up game on Jimin's phone being in Jungkook's car. Looking all dressed up themselves for the dinner at the Park's residence.

Melody was in a baby yellow cold-shoulder top tucked into a matching ruffled short skirt with her matching yellow squeaky baby shoes. Standing on Jungkook's driver seat. Her jet black hair tied in two pigtails decorated by yellow baby clips all over her head. While, Jae-Hwa was in a one-shoulder knee-length black dress like a lady with a sparkling pink belt around her waist, matching to her pink hair streaks and pink d'orsay heels. Baby appropriate heels. Her brown and pink hair well made into loose curls like a self-collected lady. Jimin did spend time dressing them both up.