☆44. Before 12 O'clock☆

(A/N: WARNING ⚠️ Mature Content ahead)

GUYS, I have this beautiful image, if anyone writing lesbo fanfic or anything and want it to be a reference or media image, ask for it. It is so beautiful but sadly, I write about guys.

The image:

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"My mother isn't this easy to be pleased" Jimin shrugged with his mouth full, holding chopsticks, while laying in the waterbed of yacht, over his stomach, wearing his red sheer, laced stretchable pajama suit, from earlier, that neckline had slipped down from Jimin's shoulders while his legs were swinging in the air.

"Do I have to care about her?" Jungkook, who was laying beside Jimin facing the yacht ceiling, asked, being a little covered in a black blanket while wearing black pajamas and showing his shirtless body.

"If I do then you should too" Jimin noted while picking up the smoked salmon sushi with his chopsticks from the full plate of sushi situated infront of him on the bed.

"One time you hate her, now I suddenly have to need her approval for your approval..." Jungkook complained as Jimin feed him the salmon.

"That's a different thing" Jimin shrugged while picking up another egg sushi to eat.

"I'm from a really traditional family, I didn't get to choose my wife but I was told to ask her hand from her parents. I thought it was the weirdest thing on planet to do. That was even the easiest part if I look at it now but your mother... she is a new experience. I can't deal with her. Especially with that stinky walrus around" Jungkook scoffed while Jimin snickered, placing the food away on the small night stand as he crawled up into Jungkook's arms.

"The Boss will ask her if she wants it or not and if she will reject your claim, boss will never sell me to you" Jimin replied while caressing Jungkook's hair bangs down to his forehead, massaging Jungkook's forehead with his fingers and Jungkook closed his eyes, relaxed.

"And little she is my mother so, her approval should be there. I think you can definitely do it. She isn't that easy but you aren't that easy either" Jimin cheered up while squeezing Jungkook's bare biceps.

"Stop buttering up" Jungkook directed with his still closed eyes and Jimin chuckled while biting his lower lip playfully as he surrounded his one leg around Jungkook's torso and sit up on him.

"I am not buttering you up" Jimin kittenishly shrugged as he leaned in to peck Jungkook's cheek while rubbing Jungkook's chest.

"Do not, stimulate the situation" Jungkook denied, shaking his head and Jimin just snickered while massaging Jungkook's chest down to his toned abs in a really seductively slow motion and Jungkook just watched him.

"I am tired" Jungkook noted again as he watched Jimin touching his own body, rubbing his own whole torso up to his chest, rolling his top halfway through his fingers, those seductively went to play with his own blonde hair.