☆61. Touch Him Again☆

"Be careful" Jihyun stated while making Jimin climb his cottage's staircase. Jimin was completely drunk and Jihyun had wrapped his one arm around Jimin's waist. "Where is the key?" Jihyun was finding it on Jimin but the latter had no pocket.

Jimin's house door suddenly opened slightly to discern Jin peeking out of the door and then opening it for them. "Why he is drunk like this?" Jin asked while holding Jimin who chuckled pointlessly, hugging Jin's neck.

"My Jin Hyung! I will return your money in next life, okay?" Jimin asked as Jin dragged him inside and Jihyun just stayed outside. He looked around the dark alleyway and was looking kind of scared to walk back to get a cab all alone for home.

"You, you are here again? What your cousins did wasn't enough?" Jin stated after he came back at the door while Jimin was complaining in his sleep on the couch.

"You are taking it wrong. I was trying to help him" Jihyun explained.

"Yes, Jimin told me that you tried but bringing that asshole man in this house wasn't a good move" Jin mentioned while wearing his jacket.

"I swear, he knew this address already. Infact, I didn't know it"

"It's hard to trust you but your baby face says otherwise. Jimin told me you tried to protect him. Now that you are here stay here till the morning, since Jimin isn't in a condition to look after Melody" Jin stated to Jihyun while wearing his cross-body bag and walking out of the house.

"W-What? Me? I have to go home?" Jihyun tried to explain. "There is a 6 P.M rule in my family house"

"I have to go to work. Melody is sleeping inside but soon she will wake up and will need someone around her. As she has learned to run around in the house we can't leave her alone on a drunk father to babble with her. She would need a dinner and a full time babysitter to not let her run into walls, you are getting what I am trying to say? Also, she can't go to the bathroom by herself so, you have to change her diaper if needed or ask Jimin to do it since he probably won't like you to do that for her. He is weirdly serious about it. Also, locked the door and never open it for anyone until I come back in the morning and knock two times in a row, normally people subconsciously knock three to four times in a row" Jin began stating the to do list and Jihyun just blinked his eyes.

"B-But..." Jihyun tried to explain that he hasn't spend night outside his family's or Taehyung's house ever before but Jin dashed down the staircase in a pink flannel shirt and blue jeans paired with matching jacket.

"Don't forget to cook something before the baby wakes up" Jin announced while jogging away.

"But what should I make...?" Jihyun's words died down soon when he realized the latter had gone too far to hear his whole sentence.

Jihyun walked into the living room and locked the door from the inside. Watching Jimin whining in his sleep on the couch. Jihyun looked around the house which was too old looking and small but was amazed as he entered Jimin's bedroom, the room was filled with colorful huge toys like of any theme park. There was no space for walking in the room and Melody was sleeping in a huge pink air castle built over the only bed in the room.

Jihyun caressed Melody's hair and gently patted her head. "I don't know why your dad has bought you these many things but still is making you and your papa live in this house" Jihyun whispered while pecking her head and covering her properly in a baby pink velvet blanket.

Jihyun went to just sat down on the floor beside the living room couch watching Jimin mumbling and complaining in his sleep.

"Why? Mr. Jeon...?" Jihyun could heard Jimin forming drunk words in his sleep as he was sobbing a little.