☆42. Smell Of Algae and Rotten Fish☆

A/N: Ah, sorry 😞 about the late update but I am way happier now! Everything about the family issue is settled 😌 and I am finally able to write😏 *whispers: there is a smut in next update*

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

*Phone Alarm Ringing on the nightstand*

"Oh damn, why it doesn't stop ringing?" Suga complained in his sleep while turning to his other side with Hoseok in his arms, covered with a black blanket.

"Some Taehyung has been calling you too since morning" Hoseok whined while hugging Suga's torso.

"Wait... Since Morning...? Then what time is it?!" Suga panicked as he sit up, making Hoseok to sit up too in his arms, leaned on his chest with a still sleeping face.

"Oh shit!" Suga checked the time from his phone which was stating it around noon. "I had a meeting in the morning" Suga mentioned while throwing the blanket off him to stand up naked from the bed and Hoseok just fell back on his stomach in the bedsheets.

"You are already too late for that, so, why do you care?"

"Not everything works according to you with Jeons, my pink sugar pill" Suga replied while wearing his pants.

"Thank Goodness, I have nothing to do with Jeons" Hoseok muttered with a pout as he rubbed his left eye, sitting up and Suga kneeled down on the bed to peck Hoseok lips and then his cheek while reaching and picking his dress shirt up from the bed.

"But I have and I have to go now as soon as possible"

"Why do Jeons have so many rules? They are famous for how much of a clean traditional lifestyle they own" Hoseok yawned, watching Suga fixing his pants' belt.

"I guess it's not going to be that same anymore" Suga guessed while wearing his coat and fixing his hair in a nearby mirror.

"Why?"

"I will be back at night but will get a little late" Suga replied instead while opening the door to leave but then walked back to Hoseok and pecked his lips.

"Okay" Hoseok nodded with a pout and Suga pecked his cheek as well.

"I should get going now" Suga noted as Hoseok just watched him walking out of the door and left his weight on the bed again until his phone began ringing too.

"What is it, Jimin?" Hoseok's sleepy voice asked the caller.

"HYUNG! I HAVE ONLY TEN MINUTES LEFT AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR AND I DON'T KNOW WHY MY ROOM'S WINDOW ISN'T GOING UP, COME FAST!"

Was all he heard and the call was ended from Jimin's side, making Hoseok to rub his ear with a dumbfounded frown.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Lixue was leaned on a tree's trunk, wearing a black and white fitted knee length dress, looking down on a yellow knitted baby sock in her hands which was looking really tattered with a faded blood stain at the bottom.

"Ma'am Lixue" A man mentioned wearing a black suit and sunglasses, as he walked closer to her. "Mr. Park wants you back in the house" he added, extending a phone towards her and she took it slowly.

"I'm not coming yet. I want to spend a little more time here"

She sighed, looking ahead while hugging herself.

"Lixue, It's not safer there in the forest. How many times do I have to tell you that? Go back home"

A man's voice mentioned on the other call.