☆92. Peach☆

"Wait what?!" Jimin asked with his wide eyes, holding a baby pink hair dryer in his hands as Jae-Hwa had her eyes shut by her palms, sitting infront of Jimin's bedroom vanity with her damp hair those were now dyed into taffeta pink hair streaks with her dark brown hair like a doll.

"Shh..." Jin uttured, sitting on Jimin's bed in his white dress shirt and black dress pants, looking so adorably classy while Melody was in his lap, looking sleepy as well, slurping on the milk from a baby feeder Jin was holding.

"You got married without inviting me?" Jimin complained while ruffling Jae-Hwa's hair and turning the hair dryer on.

"It wasn't worth attending anyhow. I got married in a small stupid room with no aisle. It was my first marriage and I got to know about it on the same day but this isn't the problem. I... I don't know how to explain this to you..." Jin mentioned in a low voice while placing the baby on the bed as he covered Melody with a baby yellow blanket and the baby's eyes were falling heavy with sleep after finishing the milk.

"You want to curse Attorney Kim? Come on, let's do it together... he is such a son of a bitch..." Jimin started with his gritted teeth, showing his anger on the man and Jin abruptly cupped Jae-Hwa's ears as he got off the bed.

"I didn't like it, he is my husband now" Jin looked defensive.

"Manwhore? Rascal? Oh... cock-wit. It suits him" Jimin finally found the perfect word until he realized what Jin actually just said. "Wait, excuse me?" Jimin uttured with a raised eyebrow.

"No. Jimin, you aren't getting it" Jin broke in. "I think I am getting weak after this marriage, I hate him but I am not liking it if someone says bad about him... anymore" Jin mumbled while scratching the back of his neck and Jimin just listened, working the hair dryer gently on Jae-Hwa's hair.

"Weak?... are you in love already?!" Jimin fussed and Jin grabbed his mouth.

"No way, I hate him. But... I don't know... something weird is happening but it's not a syndrome" Jin looked confused.

"A syndrome? What's that? You know right that I hate everything starting from the letter S until it's Mr. Jeon?" Jimin demanded an answer until Jungkook was mentioned in his conversation.

"Oh... Mr. Jeon..." Jimin happened to remember him all of the sudden with a fussing sad sigh. "I am missing him so bad, when will he be back home!? He promised us, we can do his make-up and paint his nails black when he will be back,"

"He doesn't seem to like things like those?" Jin wondered with a raised eyebrow at Jimin's love-sick puppy face.

"Well, he agreed because we had hid all of his car keys and documents in the morning, our main goal was not to let him leave for his office and demand an amusement park date instead but he begged so we settled for less" Jimin explained proudly with his so many hand gestures and Jin just looked at him.

"Daddy always fake cry to get away like a baby and papa always believe him" Jae-Hwa complained to Jin. "Can I look at my hair now, papa?" Jae-Hwa asked with a pout, covering her eyes with her palms still.

"Not yet, baby" Jimin denied while blow drying her hair, having black thin gloves on that hints of the pink hair dye. "And yes, daddy is a clever crybaby but he looks cute when he pouts, papa can also have weaknesses, baby girl"

"Though, we were at attorney Kim" Jimin pointed with a raised index finger.

"Yeah... but..." Jin started while leaning to Jimin's ear. "I just want to confirm if it's really not his fault to force himself on me being on those drugs" Jin whispered with a sigh.

"Why don't you get those drugs and lock him in a room with you?" Jimin suggested in a whisper as well, styling Jae-Hwa's hair.

"I am the mild one in the situation, I won't be able to force him" Jin whispered back. "And why would I?"