☆54. If You Moan, You Lose☆

(A/N: Warning! Depiction of mature content)

"Jae-Hwa, no way. Don't you dare to ruin my dress by walking all over me" Mi-Sun whispered to Jae-Hwa's soon when Jae-Hwa ran towards their table, thinking she would sit with her. "Sit on that chair..." She was ordering until Jae-Hwa casually hope onto Jimin's lap, making Jungkook's mother being taken aback.

"Jae-Hwa, come on, sit on this chair with me" Jungkook's mother told her with a smile while patting a chair closer to her. While, Jimin felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up to saw Jungkook looking down at him.

"Okay, grandma" Jae-Hwa replied while standing up from Jimin's lap. "Let's go, Jimin. Let's sit there" Jae-Hwa told Jimin as she held Jimin's hand.

"It seems that you can't sit anywhere without Jimin, hmm?" Jungkook's mother chuckled while caressing Jae-Hwa's hair which were too messy and her face wasn't looking that presentable.

"I'm sorry, Jimin. She is being a bother" Jungkook's mother stated as Jungkook took the seat right beside Jimin.

"Angels aren't a bother, do they, baby Jae?" Jimin asked Jae-Hwa.

"Umm... Nope," Jae-Hwa replied after a moment of thought and Mrs. Jeon chuckled.

"If Jimin don't mind, then be where you are" Mrs. Jeon assured but the statement got Grandpa Woo's attention.

"I wonder when they are going to display the new release?" Jungkook questioned sarcastically, giving his family a topic to talk about while he himself took the opportunity to stare at Jimin from top to bottom.

"Jae-Hwa, leave him for a second and come here, sit with me" Jungkook's grandfather ordered Jae-Hwa who looked up at Jimin with a pout and Jimin nodded assuringly for her to go. Which also bugged him."It is actually too late. You, tell Jungkook's driver to go and drop miss Jae-Hwa home to Meryem" Grandpa Woo added while ordering one of their bodyguards.

"But... Daddy" Jae-Hwa addressed Jungkook instead.

"Jae-Hwa, since when you began arguing on my order?" Jungkook's grandfather asked. "You should be asleep by now" He emphasized and Jungkook grabbed Jimin's arm when Jimin opened his mouth to say something.

"Jae-Hwa, honey, go home and sleep real quick because when you will wake up there will be a chocolate cake waiting for you in the morning" Jungkook told her.

"Promise?" Jae-Hwa asked and Jungkook nodded while picking her off Jimin's lap to be on her feet towards his driver who gently hold her small hand and began walking away with her.

"I never had to offer junk to my kids to make them listen to me" Grandpa Woo scoffed and Jungkook just watched Jimin clutching onto a fork infront of him into his fist tightly.

"But Grandfather, it was totally you starting it with Jae-Hwa, offering her sweets on everything since she is the only daughter of the family" Jongyul interrupted while walking up to them, making everyone to control their chuckles in.

"Whatever. But it shouldn't happen everytime" Jungkook's grandfather rolled his eyes before everyone forgot about the event and continued their talks.

"I have just began to think that I was too quick in saying yes to your proposal. I should have waited for today" Jimin whispered while eyeing Jongyul who just sat across them at the table, in a black dashing suit. "If I was to choose someone by heart that would have been that man there" Jimin gulped down the water he had and Jungkook just scanned Jimin's optical path.

"Okay, he is known to smooth serious situations with Grandpa Woo but he is married" Jungkook snickered.

"So are you"