☆37. A Sudden Mysterious Baby☆

Suga's phone began ringing into his pocket again, making him to take it out to look down at it while Taehyung just frowned, watching him declining the call.

"So... Attorney Kim was right. Why are you ignoring your beautiful bartender? Didn't like the first time with him?" Taehyung questioned walking side by side with Suga who sighed. "You were head over heels for him for about a year, ordering weird drinks just to interact with him"

"Yeah, probably. But we always can't do what we want to do in life"

"That's not my theory" Taehyung shook his head.

"My mother last night introduced me to my future fiance in the release party. Now tell me what I should do?" Suga asked and Taehyung just paused walking.

"Why don't you refuse the marriage?"

“Even if I reject that woman. How am I supposed to introduce Hope to my family? My parents won't accept him until he has a great social status and a gender status that says 'Female'’ and he in reality works in a cheap club's bar as a bartender and is a guy while I am a guy myself and my parents won't tolerate that"

"Then leave your family like I did long time ago" Taehyung suggested. "First, they give birth to us and then make these stupid rules... like the fuck told them to bring us into this bullshit world in the first place? Like who? Couldn't they use condoms? Were they not invented back then?"

"I can't leave my parents. It's not that easy"

"It clearly means, you are leaving Hoseok" Taehyung guessed and crossed his arms over his chest with a raised eyebrow.

"Maybe but not for nights" Suga replied with a smirk as he walked ahead. Taehyung made an unamused face while walking after him.

"He isn't a hooker. He looks like a beautiful tall model but it doesn't mean you should use his doll like body like that unless he agree to be your hooker. He is letting you have sex with him because of love which isn't even there from your side.

"All he wanted was sex and he seduced me. It wasn't my fault. He was too eager to spread his legs and | already like him since the first day I have seen him on that bar with that rose over his ear and it was because of you too"

"How come I be the reason? Jungkook fell for that hooker and blames me to! What did I do?!" Taehyung complained.

"You took me there! And you took Jungkook there as well"

"I have taken you guys to so many places so? Does it mean to fuck around with everyone? You both pervert asses eyed what reflected your manhood! Now don't blame me! Blame your twitching dick instead! Jungkook also doesn't even talk to girls or boys being so rude but that night he just jumped on that hooker. Was it my fault as well? Taehyung questioned and Suga just held the bridge of his own nose with a sigh while walking away.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook was standing, leaned ona window wall of his office, looking down at the rain pouring down on the glass and that flower shop owner, struggling to cover her floral display with plastic sheets to safe them from the heavy rain.

How stupid it is to be in love. Even if I don't admit it infront of others, I have a slight doubt after hearing Namjoon Hyung. My meeting with Jimin for the first time was too uncanny. What if he actually got my attention on purpose? What if he is... involved in the blackmailer's ploy? Am I that stupid to be polite with him even if he lied about those pens in the first place. What if he has those pens and he is actually acting innocent?