☆7. Manny☆

"Jimin?" Jin opened the door of his little home to discern that Jimin was the one knocking it.

"Hey, Jin Hyung, I just wanted to give you those" Jimin extended a few notes towards him with a wide toothy smile. "Here's your money"

"H-How did you get it so suddenly?"

"No questions. Just take your money back, I have to go back to work" Jimin cut Jin off. "I'm heading home to give Melody her coat back, then I will come back after five in the morning because Mike is a hardcore bastard" Jimin added before gearing up to jog away.

"Wait, wait... have you given back everyone's money?" Jin questioned.

"Nope. Why would I? I can't return anyone's debt right now"

"Then, have it" Jin made Jimin hold back his money.

"Why?"

"Give this to other people. I'm family, I won't try to kill you for some notes but Jack will and he will come back again" Jin instructed.

"Fine, they will be mine now because I'm not going to give Jack anything" Jimin shoved the money into his pocket and Jin slapped his own forehead.

"Why are you so stubborn? Wait here" Jin added before running inside and Jimin just sighed, looking around until Jin came back with a pink baby feeding bottle filled with milk. "I had warmed it up. Try to help her drinking from cups now" Jin stated.

"Oh, thank you, Hyung. I will try but she starts crying" Jimin replied, watching Jin coming out too with a huge black bag. "Where are you going now?"

"At my night work" Jin smirked.

"Can't you do something else? It won't be good if police will catch you and your friends again" Jimin stated, concerned. "Not all the time attorney Kim would help you"

"Don't worry about me and I don't need any attorney Kim's help" Jin rolled his eyes while wearing a black balaclava.

"It was so nice of him that he helped you that day. Stop over reacting about it. If you would have behaved well that day and would have accepted his coffee offer, he might would have given the bail amount too"

"Shut up, it's your way of working. I would have slapped hard across his face" Jin stated while wearing black gloves with keen eyes at Jimin. "Coffee offer..." Jin muttered. "That's what's left for me to do, to get caught at work, being helped by that unknown pervert nerd attorney for free and being asked to go out on a coffee with him. Perfect" Jin sarcastically added.

"But that's what always happen. It's been three times, you should be thankful of him. Go and say, thank you to him tonight. You can have extra condoms from me" Jimin suggested with a wide smile until Jin started taking off his shoe to hit Jimin who ran away.

"Stop using your brain, brat! Go and give the milk to Melody!" Jin pointed towards Jimin's house and he just chuckled from a far.

"But think about it...!" Jimin yelled because of the distance between them and Jin just slapped his own forehead before walking away. "He is an attorney, if you will patch things up with him, it will going to help us all! You are just like my brother so... he will be just like my brother in law!! Mike's balls are gonna be burn in fire, honey!!" Jimin concluded after Jin who just kept walking away while face palming himself.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Daddy!" Jae-Hwa chimed and wrapped her arms around Jungkook's torso as soon as he stepped into his dining hall.

"Hey, my baby" Jungkook greeted her while picking her up.

"It's quite late from your usual time" Jungkook heard and saw Mi-Sun over the dining table when the maid was scattering the eating utensils all around the table for dinner. "By the way, I'm back home exactly on time" Mi-Sun crossed her arms over her chest.