☆75. My Life Sucks, So Am I☆

"Okay, so you have some needs and you are going to go and sleep around with men because of that?" Suga demanded an answer while walking after Hoseok who rolled his eyes, being in a lush corridor of some hotel.

"People stay reserved for a single man on two conditions, either the man is loyal or the man is married to them and is loyal. The point is, the man you are in the situation isn't loyal. I am free to make decisions, when you met me you were head over heels for me but then you stopped even talking to me also kidnapped me for your cousin, though he is an angel letting me stay in here but isn't it a sign that we were over?" Hoseok complained back.

"Marrying that woman is like a responsibility forced on me by my family" Suga explained.

"So, it's like your forced marrige k-drama genre in which you both will somehow end up sleeping together and fall in love eventually. I don't find a silver lining for me" Hoseok shook his head in denial.

"She is nobody to me"

"But she is still somebody that shouldn't be hurt. If I would get to know that my husband has a side chick I would kill them both and then myself" Hoseok paused walking as he turned to face Suga.

"Hope..."

"I don't know what marrige is to you but every single person living in the Wacko treasures the bond. Everyone there dreams about white dresses and lovers those could cherish the soul trapped in the bodies people abuse. Having a lover is a big thing there and having a husband is twice greater because then they don't have to sell themselves to others everyday. Anyone can die for love there even when they sleeps every night with somebody praising their beauty. We don't need it, I don't need your sex or your compliments on my beauty. I can get that from anyone. I want true love and a wedding ring that depicts that I won't be touched by somebody else that wouldn't be you" Hoseok emphasized.

"It's about just a ring? You yourself have no dignity on the topic while sleeping with another man!?" Suga argued.

"You didn't get a single shit I just barked, see, if you would've been born in Wacko you would understand what I am trying to say. What I clearly see is that you just want sex and my body, you don't give a shit about me or else you wouldn't have kidnapped me for somebody. I am like your thing you want to keep"

"Don't talk this out emotionally, you were the one hating to be loved"

"The concept of love I had experienced was better off being hated"

"Then how would I know what sort of love you want to love and hate?"

"Then leave me alone" Hoseok advised.

"That one thing is sure. I am not going to leave you. You happened to get a help that technically is also my cousin's so, I can interfere and crash here whenever I want to since it's my cousin's place" Suga folded his arms at front.

"But I don't want to be with you" Hoseok replied.

"Have you heard this statement that 'the country is free except for the people living in the Wacko'?"

"So you are going to apply this in our situation now?"

"Or I can always throw you back to that swamp if you want to, I tried every polite way to deal with you but now I am done, it should be clear to you that I am the only option for you" Suga demanded while poking Hoseok's chest with his finger.

"Like it is a friendly way to say that I will have to be your slut"

"Whatever you want to think, you can and speaking of whatever that bastard attorney Kim promised you, I will make sure that never happens"