☆93. Mr. & Mrs. Park's Son-in-Laws☆

🌼 WARNING ⚠️:

Depiction of Mature Content ☢

Mature Content may include; 🤷🏻‍♀️

▪︎ Blood🩸🤍
▪︎ Handjobs 🍼🍭
▪︎ Gore 💔💥
▪︎ Murder 💀🪓
▪︎ Sex 🥂🦋
▪︎ Offensive words 🥀🕷
▪︎ Death 🪦👻
▪︎ 69 🌈😏
▪︎ E.T.C. 🖤🪧

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Vigorously, Jungkook pulled opened the drawer that discerned all of his sex toys collection.

Jungkook pulled up those textured fitted black nitrile gloves on his fingers with a smirk.

The daddy gloves.

Having his hair all damp as if he just showered, being in a black silk robe that was hardly tied together, revealing his chest in a V-neckline, He sprayed a thick manly perfume on his neck and chest like any of those juicy commercials.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jimin was hidden by the side wall of their mansion's dark living room with just a few side lamps lit up. He bit his nails with his cheeks all heated coy when he was still in his red velvet bootylicious fitted wide-leg pants and the matching tubed-cropped-top.

Hidden for ages.

Jimin guessed Jungkook might fell asleep waiting for him in the bedroom by now, because Jungkook was home a lot later tonight so, he 'should' be tired.

Jimin peeked out from the wall and the living room was empty, he un-crouched himself slowly and tiptoed to the kitchen, playing with his gold chain around his neck stating; 'Jungkook's Bride', he stood by the refrigerator to open it and pull out a water bottle.

He sipped on the thing and took off his red hair band, messing his blonde hair, closing the door of the fridge but got startled as he discerned Jungkook standing still with a creepy smirk. Jimin flinched with a hitched breath as he grabbed his own mouth.

"Don't you want some cuddles now?" Jungkook asked with a serious expressionless face and Jimin backed away slowly. Exaiming Jungkook in his sexy robe with his damp looking dark hair rolled back halfway, with a few pieces hovering on the corners of his eyes.

"We can c-cuddle..." Jimin shrugged kittenishly.

"And where are my blueberry muffins?" Jungkook asked in a serious commanding tone as he stepped closer to Jimin.

Jimin just squeezed close his eyes, looking away being shrunk in himself, pointing at a space in the kitchen where the muffins were resting safely and secured for Jungkook.

Well, not the muffins but just 'a' muffin.

"I told 'them' those were for daddy but 'they' ate them all" Jimin pouted while pointing at his 'stomach'. Referring their twins.

"Ahan?" Jungkook uttured, approaching that single left muffin and Jimin tried to voicelessly walked away but Jungkook grabbed him by his arm and yanked him closer. Turning the latter around, Jungkook back hugged Jimin and pinned him to the kitchen counter infront of them.

"Looks nice" Jungkook commented while picking up that muffin and buried his nose into Jimin's neck, inhaling deeply. "And smells nice as well" Jungkook added, making Jimin to squeeze close his eyes with a shy simper, blushing hard.

Jimin's eyes opened once Jungkook caressed Jimin's naked abdomen (he is wearing a cropped top, he is NOT naked) with that gloved hand of his, munching on the muffin casually.