☆98. This Was My Love Story☆

🌼 WARNING ⚠️:

Depiction of Mature Content ☢

Mature Content may include; 🤷🏻‍♀️

▪︎ Blood🩸🤍
▪︎ Handjobs 🍼🍭
▪︎ Gore 💔💥
▪︎ Murder 💀🪓
▪︎ Sex 🥂🦋
▪︎ Offensive words 🥀🕷
▪︎ Death 🪦👻
▪︎ 69 🌈😏
▪︎ E.T.C. 🖤🪧

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

As Jungkook's car drove passed that lane, Jungkook saw a wide range of police vehicles with their sirens on, rushing towards the Wacko.

It was afternoon. Mr. Park was quick in his promise.

Jungkook just watched that fuss with those media's vehicles rushing after them, making Jungkook to look away with his teary eyes as if he just depicted his family house's drive way with those reporters and media barging in and asking pathetic questions with hatred to publish infront of the whole world.

Daejung was just driving when his phone began ringing. Daejung abruptly answered the call.

"Sure, Attorney Kim" Daejung stated on the call.

Jungkook's mind was too busy with his lifeless face, staring blankly from the car's window that he didn't registered Daejung's call until Daejung emphasized his name.

"Mr. Jeon?" Daejung politely repeated his name and Jungkook was brought back to earth from his horrible future he was imagining.

"Other than the complain that you aren't receiving your phone, attorney Kim finalized the meeting of yours to the culprit. He wants you to be there now" Daejung told Jungkook who blankly stared at Daejung. Not getting anything. Completely lost.

"Culprit?" Jungkook asked in a low voice. "Who?"

"Mr. Jeon, you wanted to meet the culprit who was falsely sued for killing your spouse's grandmother instead of Sang" Daejung made Jungkook remember and Jungkook just looked away.

"I don't want to do it anymore" Jungkook replied. "Just drive me home" Jungkook wanted to be in Jimin's arms. He wanted to go home and just sleep, in Jimin's arms. Into his happy place.

"Attorney Kim, Mr. Jeon is going home" Daejung replied on the call. "Sure, Attorney Kim" With that Daejung hung up but then again addressed Jungkook. "Mr. Jeon, Attorney Kim is saying that it is urgent" Daejung told him.

"Everything is gone. It's all over... take me to Jimin" Jungkook mumbled to himself. Still looking out from the window and Daejung didn't say anything.

"Mr. Jeon, I never speak into your matters but... I think... in this situation... we should give it a go too" Daejung hesitantly told Jungkook who just looked at Daejung.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jihyun had his nose and face red as if he had been crying for so long. He settled a floral plant on that semi rectangular pile of mud in the grass of Jungkook's mansion.

Jimin came up to him and kneeled down to place a basket filled with more plants and began tucking them into that mud as well. Covering that whole part with plants to not make it stand out. Hiding Lee's grave with plants.

Jimin didn't say anything to Jihyun, having his clothes and face still bloodied like a maniac casually as he relocate those plants on that rectangular pile of mud.

When Jimin was done he went to kneeled down to that outdoor couch.

Jihyun just turned to watch Jimin being busy scrubbing the blood off from the couch with a sponge brush generating lathers on the couch's cover.