☆21. Full Of Vigour And Cuteness☆

"And where are you heading to at this time of the night?" A sudden question made Jihyun to flinch when he was about to open the door of his mansion's main gate to escape, wearing a black hoodie and joggers.

He slowly turned to find his father with crossed arms. "Dad...? I told you that... Mr. Kim asked me to stay by his side until the release, we have a lot to do..." Jihyun tried to explain while covering almost all of his face by the black hood he was wearing. The reply made his father smile politely.

"Take my car" His father told him.

"Really?" Jihyun questioned with wide eyes.

"Since you have began working like a decent man, I've decided to let you have your own car soon" His father patted his shoulder but Jihyun didn't look up to him and just nodded.

"Actually, I can't take your car right now because Mr. Kim is already waiting outside for me. I'm younger than him so, he takes good care of me" Jihyun mentioned and his father opened the gate to find Taehyung's car parked across the front street.

"Why didn't he park here?" His father uttured while trying to see Taehyung as his car had black tinted windows until Taehyung opened his windows and peeked out at them.

"He is my boss, I can't question his decisions" Jihyun stated and his father nodded.

"Don't let him wait enough to fire you too. He is famous for just this thing since he has joined the company. He is the only son of a well known commissioned officer and happened to like cars too much, so, he is a bit crazy about the designs he makes, he doesn't work for money. I hope you won't disappoint us" His father told Jihyun whose eyes widened, being pushed out by his dad who closed the gate after him.

"I thought he was an ordinary designer I can freely fall in love with... my dad knows his dad, this hidden love story is going to be a really tricky one" Jihyun mumbled while looking at Taehyung's expensive car. "I should have judged it earlier, he is richer than my dad. What I did to deserve this... couldn't he be an ordinary dude I could run away with?" Jihyun hit his forehead and Taehyung honked the horn to get his attention.

"I have started to fall for him now, can't change it anymore" Jihyun just looked up at Taehyung and heaved a defeated sigh before smiling to him and quickly crossing the road and getting into the car.

"Taehyung, I told you it was a bad idea. I have never went out like this at this time of the night. What if dad would have find it out. Thanks to God, A lie came up. I'm not good at lying" Jihyun started fussing and Taehyung just chuckled while shaking his head at him.

"You Jeons won't change. Stop being a coward cow for once and what's is this? Why you didn't wear the clothes I sent in the parcel, I thought you told me you received it" Taehyung complained while turning his posture towards Jihyun.

"Why don't you stop brawling for once?" Jihyun asked while taking off his hood from his head to reveal his eyelids covered in really light and faded champaign eyeshadow with a thin flick black eyeliner.

"Oh my... whoever created you, you really are a bombshell" Taehyung uttured subconsciously.

"What did you just call me?" Jihyun made a wtf face. Zipping down his hoodie to make Taehyung's jaw drop too with the zipper as he discerned a deep sky blue sequined top sparkling as Jihyun took off his hoodie. "I'm wearing your barbie doll outfit, What's next?" Jihyun questioned while taking off his joggers and Taehyung looked down at those back fitted dress pants underneath.

"We are going to a party" Taehyung replied and Jihyun glanced down at Taehyung white dress shirt's collar buttons all open wide with his chest peeking out from his black suit. "Liking what you see?" Taehyung asked and Jihyun just blinked his eyes away being red all of a sudden.