☆90. He Is Not Bad, He is Pure Evil☆

When Taehyung and Jungkook was done plotting the future in the hotel's corridor, they walked into the suite room again and found Jihyun sitting quietly with Jimin on the couch and watching them sliding into the suite.

"Go and talk to Jimin" Jungkook whispered to Taehyung who looked at Jimin rolling a piece of his blonde hair with his index finger casually but it wasn't looking so casual on him but seducing.

"Alone?" Taehyung asked with his eyes wide to Jungkook.

"I have to have a few words with Jihyun, till then go and make whatever stories you want to, make him believe that I am a decent man and not that bad" Jungkook noted in a whisper, poking Taehyung's chest while Jihyun and Jimin just keened their eyes at them whispering things infront of them.

"Do I really have to interact with him alone? I can get har- I mean this can get hard. I have heard he can possess men like a mermaid. Don't leave me alone with him" Taehyung tried to explain and Jungkook looked at Jimin crossing his leg onto another sassily with his thick thighs. Rolling his blonde hair on his finger.

"You barked everything to him, now make sure my image is clear to him" Jungkook emphasized with a glare.

"Trust me, he is a hundred natural ways to increase a man's libido. Nobody survives interacting with him without having any saucy thought" Taehyung protested and Jungkook passed him an unamused face.

"Taehyung, if I come back and you will be even sitting on the same couch as him, I am going to kill you" Jungkook told him and Taehyung just exhaled out, looking at Jimin.

"I know right but... wait, why are you bringing my spouse to the bedroom?" Taehyung complained once Jungkook tried to walk away to Jihyun, gesturing him to come be at the bedroom for the talk but Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's arm.

"He is my baby cousin, you perverted eel" Jungkook muttered the complain.

"If he is Park's son, he isn't your cousin, talk in the living room" Taehyung pointed and Jihyun just remained stood up from the couch.

"Fine, I am going to talk in the living room and you, go and talk to Jimin in the bedroom" Jungkook decided with a sigh.

"No. Not the bed with 'the' Jimin. Why are you forcing me to be alone with him?" Taehyung complained while hugging himself.

"So that he doesn't get this idea that I'm telling you to talk about me to him. Were you born differently?" Jungkook whispered with a 'so done with you' look and the twins looked at each other after looking at the duo quarreling with their whispers for ages.

"You were born differently, I am not going to take your raspberry creamer to a room that has a bed. I will take the living room" Taehyung pushed Jungkook away.

"Seriously?" Jungkook shook his head at Taehyung while grabbing Jihyun by his arm and yanking him inside with him.

Taehyung just rubbed his hands on his pants as he passed Jimin a nervous snicker and Jimin just tilted his head at him. Left alone together.

"Want something to talk about, Prince Kim?" Jimin asked in his dulcet- captivating voice as he blinked his charming innocent eyes at Taehyung who just gulped, nodding but then shaking his head in denial but then nod again slightly.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"If you wouldn't have this cute face, I would have smashed you like a crushed beetle on your stupidity" Jungkook scolded Jihyun who squeezed close his eyes with his hands at his back.

"Couldn't you just tell me first if you both were fighting over something? This wouldn't have ended this way!" Jungkook added and Jihyun just looked down.