☆16. Vermilion Pulchritude In Blue☆

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy?!" Jae-Hwa chimed while poking Jungkook's forehead when he was dead asleep over the living room's couch with his that huge TV of the living room turned on, displaying a news channel on mute.

"Hey... Baby Jae" Jungkook finally groaned while shifting into his place as he looked around. "Oh... I slept in here last night" Jungkook concluded while placing the blanket aside to get out from the couch.

"You will go to amusement park with me today, right?! And will ride with me?! And won't leave early?!" Jae-Hwa exclaimed in excitement and Jungkook snickered.

"Yes, baby Jae. Can't guarantee the time duration or rides but will try my best" Jungkook assured while picking her up and pecking her cheek. "Oh, sorry, I didn't brush my teeth" Jungkook realized.

"It's okay. I didn't either" Jae-Hwa giggled before pecking Jungkook's cheek back and Jungkook raised his eyebrow at her.

"So, that's something I have to keep an eye on too?" Jungkook wondered while climbing up the staircase.

"Nope. I did last night" Jae-Hwa confirmed with a guilty smile.

"I trust you. Let's brush our teeth and then we will going to have breakfast" Jungkook stated while putting Jae-Hwa down and opening the door of his bedroom to just find Mi-Sun brushing her hair looking all ready in a black playsuit.

"Where are you going at this time of the morning?" Jungkook questioned, making her to finally notice Jungkook and Jae-Hwa.

"I'm going for shopping, of course. I will probably stay the night at Mom's. I hope you will be okay with it" Mi-Sun started with a smile while wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Yeah, whatever. What do you want now?" Jungkook realized as he looked down at himself being spoon by her arms.

"Jungkook-ssi, I'm actually really bored of my car... I was thinking of seeing something interesting in our showroom. Should I call you once I will select one?" She sweetly requested.

"Actually... Jae-Hwa and I will be really busy today so... you can call for sure but we aren't sure if we will be able to pick that up" Jungkook replied with a raised eyebrow as he looked down at Jae-Hwa who grabbed her mouth to suppress her giggle while running after Jungkook inside the bedroom.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Taehyung was patting his fingers on a white clothed dinner table in a fancy restaurant, wearing a pine green suit which was complimenting his rich bronish blonde parted hair when he looked down to check his wrist watch as if he was waiting for someone.

"Mr. Kim...?!" He heard someone's call and looked towards it to find Jihyun in a black slim dress shirt tucked in his black jeans complimenting his dark black parted hair with just a white bead belt around his waistband. "I'm really sorry, Sir. I'm late" Jihyun bowed while panting hard as if he had been running the whole way here.

"How could you... look like this?" Taehyung dumbfoundedly mumbled while checking him out.

"Pardon? You told me it was a weekend meeting with staff so... I went for a dress shirt. Where is everybody else?" Jihyun asked while looking around. "Oh! Do they left already? Am I that late?" Jihyun started fussing while checking the time on his phone.

"Yes, you are. Sit down"

"But... you told me to come by 5 and it's 5:04. I'm just four minutes late" Jihyun concluded while sitting down at the table across Taehyung and noticed that it was just a two person table.

"Can you relax for a bit?" Taehyung crossed his arms over his chest and Jihyun heaved a sigh as he calmly leaned back. "Now, tell me what's an evening weekend staff meeting?"