☆28. Dogs And Jeons Aren't Allowed☆

"For God's sake, I can't do it if you'll keep moving" Jimin tsked at a really beautiful girl with blonde long hair when they were standing near their club's bar and he was hand sewing her torn sleeve from behind with a black matching threat to her sparkling revealing top.

"I don't know why I'm feeling like this" Hoseok uttured with a sigh while wiping the empty glasses of beer with a cloth. "He behaved so rudely with me. Nobody has ever talked to me like that, everyone gets mild with me with their sweet talking but he dragged me to the police station" Hoseok added. "He even paid for my coffee, I drank coffee for the first time in my life and then he didn't let me walk up to my apartment and dropped me there on his own"

"What's your problem? One day you curse him like no other and the other day, you are like this" Jimin questioned almost like complaining.

"His problem is that his lover hasn't visit the club in ages" The girl rolled her eyes while resting her hands on her waist but then hissed.

"Told you to stay still. Is that really hard?" Jimin rolled his eyes as he cut the edge of the thread with his teeth when he was done stitching it.

"He isn't my lover" Hoseok crossed his arms over his chest and Jimin just looked at the girl who looked back at Jimin.

"Then what he is?!" They both synced and Hoseok just shrugged.

"It's different" Hoseok added.

"I'm done with your bullshit and with your sleeve" Jimin announced while checking her sleeve which was perfectly hiding her skin again.

"Finally! I was so done listening to him. Thank you, Jimin-ah!" The girl exclaimed while kissing her index finger and patting it over Jimin's cheek before walking away and through the dancing bodies stuffed in the club.

"Please fix my gloves too" Hoseok slipped a black fingerless long glove towards Jimin on the counter but his breath hitched when he noticed that red sparkling stone dangling from Jimin's neck.

"Oh God! From where did you get this?!" Hoseok suddenly started while grabbing Jimin's silver chain and pulling it forward, making Jimin to fall over the bar's counter with his glove.

"This is heavy. From where did you steal it? Why I can't get stuff like this? Is this red stone fake?" Hoseok asked while examining it until Jimin snatched the chain from him.

"Mr. Jeon got me this" Jimin replied while wrapping that black thread over the needle he had, shyly. Taking out the price tag from his pocket, he showed it to Hoseok, which was stating ₩4,505,360.

"He got you a 4.5 million won ruby necklace? How much carat it is?" Hoseok's eyes widened.

"I don't know" Jimin shrugged.

"You didn't ask him. You can sell it twice of what it is in black!"

"I don't want to sell it, Hyung. It's a present. Second present of my life, I like it" Jimin replied with a dreamy smile.

"Then stop wearing it or Mike will snatch it obviously. He stopped drooling over your gold chain because it wasn't this much expensive but he won't leave this one at any cost, it's such a fine quality and he is such a fine bastard" Hoseok explained and Jimin quickly took off his chain to hid it in his red latex pants' back pocket.

"How did you know that he isn't your lover?" Jimin asked Hoseok out of nowhere.

"Because he didn't say it. People like him can't be lovers with poeple like us. I have experienced it once. It's always about being a side chick, not a lover"

"Oh come on, you are too negative for me" Jimin rolled his eyes. "Well... Is it bad to be a side chick?" Jimin questioned in a low voice with a pout.