☆4. A Three What Won?!☆

Jimin lazily was walking down an alleyway with slight teary eyes, Jungkook's coat was draped over his one arm as his shoes were still dangling from his other hand.

Soon when he reached to the end of the alleyway, he just wiped the corner of his eyes and looked at his reflection which was casting over a glass window of an antique clock shop, he straightened his hair with his finger and put on a fake smile.

He walked towards a dirty narrow staircase with that smile until he noticed a white car parked infront.

"Oh... No..." Jimin uttered with wide eyes as his smile disappeared. "No... No... No... Melody" Jimin added while running towards the car but a man blocked his way.

"Oh... Hey, Jack" Jimin greeted the man with a nervous smile as he noticed a few more men wearing black suits looking at him.

"Two words, My Money" The man raised his eyebrow at him.

"W-What money? I don't know what you are talking about" Jimin nervously giggled while backing away and the man stepped forward as he stepped back.

"The money I gave you year ago and you never returned"

"Ohh... I thought you were here because I forgot to wish you happy birthday on Facebook" Jimin kept walking back.

"I don't have Facebook"

"Me neither" Jimin replied before pushing the man back and running down the staircase.

"Catch him!" The man ordered his people who just caught him from falling backwards and began running after Jimin. "And break his bones!" The man added.

"Peep, peep! It's about my bones, people!" Jimin uttured while running ahead making the passing by people to back away, giving him space and watching him run as the five other men ran after him.

He ran ahead as fast as he could while clutching onto Jungkook's coat dearly, across the whole alleyway with those men after him and as he turned towards the other route, someone grabbed him by his arm and pulled him inside a dark backside kitchen door of a lavish building, probably a restaurant.

"Jin Hyung?!"Jimin mentioned with a stunned face, panting hard.

"Sshhh..." Jin whispered while grabbing Jimin's mouth and pinning him to a wall as he peeked out to see those men running ahead.

"He just disappeared!" One of those men mentioned as Jack reached them in his car.

"No worries, we know where he lives. Going to come back again, Sparkle Boy! Until you return the money!" Jack announced and Jimin just heard his voice while panting hard with Jin's hand still on his mouth.

They both heard them driven off and Jin peeked out again to find the way clear.

"You are such a dumbass, Jimin" Jin stated while straightening his white waiter's uniform.

"Why don't you ever return anyone's money?" Jin questioned almost like a scolding yell and Jimin cupped his ears with squeezed close eyes.

"No clothes! No jewellery! No makeup, No house, there is nothing in this world in which I would see you invest the money you lend from people! Where the fuck your freaking money go?!"

"Jin Hyung, Relax... I have money on that handsome faced man with that big house next street but I didn't receive the payment from there"

"How much?" Jin asked while crossing his arms over his chest. He knew it will be just a few wons which won't do any better for Jimin's problems but...

"3 million won"

"A three what won?! Have you even seen three million won in your whole life, Jerk?" Jin asked with wide eyes while grabbing Jimin's neckline. "You actually believed him?!" Jin started fussing while yanking Jimin back and forth with his neckline.