☆13. Wouldn't Have Mind If He Would've Been Mine☆

"You did what?!" Jungkook questioned being dumbfounded with wide eyes while walking in a corridor of his company, wearing the same black suit's pants with black (now wrinkled) dress shirt with Suga and Taehyung by his side.

"Why are you after him like this anyways?! What's wrong with you?!" Taehyung asked instead, who was also wearing his blue informal jeans with white turtleneck shirt, he had slept last night in, that also had a food stain on the edge of its one sleeve.

"What's wrong with me?! What's wrong with you?!"

"I seriously don't know what's wrong with you both" One of Jungkook's uncle tsked while grabbing both of them by their collars and pulled them aside to walk ahead and they just looked that small group of people walking after Jungkook's uncle too as both of them had blocked the way.

"What happened?" Suga broke the silence, making Jungkook and Taehyung to look at him before they both entered Taehyung's office.

"He passed Jihyun in the interview and directly talked to Grandpa Woo about it" Jungkook pointed Taehyung who caressed his forehead. "Taehyung, how could you just showed it to Grandpa Woo directly, before me?" Jungkook asked. "Now his parents will keep budging his nose everywhere"

"Wait... which one is Jihyun among the long queue?" Suga asked and Jungkook just slapped his own forehead. "Oh, the one who has dark black hair with the fairest pinkish complexion like a baby, that's Jihyun right?"

"How come you know about his skin this much?" Taehyung raised his eyebrow at him.

"Come on, everyone looks the same" Jungkook interrupted with an unamused face.

"Yeah, probably you all look grumpy like your grandpa Woo but the third last of your family is a bombshell" Suga commented and Jungkook just looked at him.

"Don't use that word for him" Taehyung and Jungkook synced defensively and then looked at each other.

"Come on... Think about it, Jungkook" Taehyung started after a moment of silence while grabbing Jungkook's shoulders with a sigh. "How many assistants I've rejected this years?"

"38... probably 40" Suga replied instead, unsurely.

"Exactly! I keep rejecting them after a few days of their work because no one so far was able to help me. I want someone who could minimize the load of work, no one have ever drawn the crap I told them to draw, the way he did" Taehyung explained while showing an A3 sized sheet to Jungkook.

"What's this trash?" Jungkook looked down at the sketch of a crushed paper ball.

"Exactly, he drew trash like that, think about how he would draw designs for Luna" Taehyung tried to provoke Jungkook's business mind. "I wouldn't be re-creating digital sketches onto paper to pass through the departments as all the previous assistants of mine you hired used to make mistakes and at the end of the day, the product is never what I have depicted. I will have more time. More time, more designs" Taehyung added with an assuring smile and Jungkook just looked at him while a think hard face.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jimin was sitting on the floor infront the couch in his living room, cutting all the red sequins, beats and crystal rhinestones from all of his oldest clothes he managed to find.

Collecting them into their respective sections, he grabbed Jungkook's coat and a silver sparkling thread fixed in a needle as he started picking sequins by the needle to sew over the sleeves of Jungkook's coat, eyeing Melody in the process who was sleeping with a cute pout over the couch with her rag dolls beside her, which Jimin had sewn for her.