☆15. A Bloody And Pathetic Movie☆

"What do you think... will this be worth it?" A rather older woman, looking like in a bit of her 60's mumbled when she was pushed back into the backseats of a car, drenched in blood and a baby's cry could be heard in the background.

"Probably no, grandma" A man wearing a black mask snickered while opening the backseats door of the car when the car had collapsed into a tree trunk and the driver was already dead on the front seat.

"I don't know what you mean but I'm just paid to do it" The man added while aiming a shotgun at the old lady's head and the lady just looked down at the six month older baby crying hard in his baby seat.

"It will be okay, Jimin-ah" The woman sobbed while trying to reach the baby's eyes to cover them but couldn't when the man shot her head and a loud sound of the shotgun ended up creating a harsh splash of blood, scattered over the backseats' window.

And Jimin abruptly opened his eyes with his hitched breath to just find his head being leaned over a car's window, making him to quickly scream as he backed away while panting hard, like if he just imagined the blood over the window.

Making Jungkook to look at him being dumbfounded, being froze when Jimin had almost backed up enough to be on his lap. "What's wrong with you?" Jungkook raised his eyebrow at him. "You scream like a woman" Jungkook added while massaging his ear. "Get off me"

"I was in a movie in my dream... a really bloody and pathetic movie" Jimin concluded with a dumbfounded face while subconsciously wrapping his arms around Jungkook's shoulders, who looked down at them. "I shouldn't have watched Halloween movies with Hoseok Hyung" Jimin panted out while leaning his head over Jungkook's shoulder as he patted his own heart.

"I don't care. Just lift your ass off me" Jungkook stated as if it was too urgent, while blinking his eyes rapidly.

"Oh..." Jimin realized he was in Jungkook's lap with his legs over the passenger seat while Jungkook was on the driver's seat and the car was parked parallel to a pavement.

"Yes, please... hurry up" Jungkook added while looking away as Jimin slided back to the passenger seat and Jungkook pressed his lips in a tight line.

"Do you really had to slide? Next time, when you are accidentally onto someone's lap, don't slide" Jungkook told Jimin who just blinked his eyes confusedly. "Whatever... nevermind" Jungkook heaved a sigh.

"Why are we parked in here?" Jimin wondered while Jungkook just straightened his black dress shirt and shifted into his seat uncomfortably.

"I wanted you to come along but you vermilion pulchritude, ended up falling asleep" Jungkook started fussing.

"How long I've been asleep and we are parked?"

"Thirty minutes" Jungkook replied without looking at Jimin.

"So... you should have woken me up.
What were you doing for thirty minutes?" Jimin questioned.

"Of course, I wasn't just sitting here, watching you. I... was just... using my phone" Jungkook added while taking out his phone from his pocket and Jimin tilted his head at him. Dumbfounded.

His phone was in his pocket, wasn't it?

"Whatever... now, stop wasting my time and tell me what's your size?" Jungkook asked almost like an order or something.

"M-My size? That's not a good question to ask, Mr. Jeon"

"Oh... this jerk" Jungkook muttered while caressing his forehead. "I meant... your size for clothes"

"Umm... I don't know" Jimin shrugged. "What do you think it would be?" Jimin questioned while sitting over his knees on the seat as he slided down his coat's both sleeves, revealing his cropped top and Jungkook just looked at him twice being stuck over just his revealing blushy belly.