☆31. Not The Lovers Made In Skies☆

Suga walked into the club through wild dancing bodies under the red and blue lights with an unamused face. "It's really so easy with Taehyung" Suga muttered while rolling his eyes at those women passing him signals until he finally was infront of the bar.

He froze with wide eyes with his mouth wide opened. The bar had nothing appealing but the bartender, pouring whiskey into a glass with his fingerless black laced gloves, he was wearing black cowl neck cropped top with white crystal choker and black long separated sleeves, his blonde hair were parted from the middle while a red flower was tucked over his right ear.

Suga just walked up to the bar and took a seat on a barstool infront of Hoseok who finally noticed him. "Why on earth you wanted me to be here? All alone?" Suga asked and Hoseok just passed a coy smile before walking around the bar counter to reach Suga who raised his eyebrow at him.

Hoseok just placed a bottle of beer infront of Suga, which was his favorite as he separated Suga's legs to get in between them. "I just wanted to make a drink for you as an apology for trying to loot you" Hoseok whispered into Suga's ear, in a sultry manner, caressing his coat before he turned around towards the bar and Suga just looked down at Hoseok's hips between his legs.

"In which form the apology is available?" Suga asked once Hoseok turned back around to him, offering him a huge glass of beer and Hoseok just caressed his collar, as he leaned into Suga's ear.

"I managed to get a room" Hoseok whispered while running his hands all over Suga seductively, pressing his body all over him.

"Do you actually think I'm going to get catch into it?" Suga asked with a smirk and Hoseok bit his lower lip as he turned around, pressing his back all over at Suga's front.

"I won't be losing anything, but can't say anything about you" Hoseok shrugged until Suga stood up from the stool and grasped Hoseok's waist to pull it closer to him.

"I'm not going to take you to the police station this time" Suga whispered as Hoseok rolled his head back on his shoulder, swaying to the music.

"I'm down for private punishments" Hoseok whispered back, facing Suga who gulped thickly while examining Hoseok from top to bottom.

"I can be really harsh"

"I love the sound of it" Hoseok shrugged while looking into Suga's eyes.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"It's not scary at all" Jungkook mentioned with a laugh while watching the movie on his TV as soon as he noticed a huge shaky ball of blanket behind him when he was lying in his bed wearing a comfortable white night robe with his pajamas.

"No" The blanket ball replied until Jungkook unwrapped it to discern Jimin who covered his eyes with both of his hands which were fully covered by those huge sleeves because he was wearing Jungkook's black dress shirt again. "Mr. Jeon, you are so mean. I don't want to watch it. I live alone" Jimin complained.

"It's just a beautiful mermaid in that well" Jungkook shrugged while pointing the screen.

"Which happens to change her face into a skully demon and that man fed a whole human to her. I can't watch it anymore!"

"It wasn't a whole human, a few pieces were left behind and he loves her" Jungkook laughed.

"That's not my problem" Jimin covered himself with the blanket again.

"But you vermilion pulchritude, had chosen this movie on your own. Now you're watching it till the end no matter what" Jungkook snatched Jimin's blanket again and Jimin just whined while burying his face into Jungkook's chest and Jungkook smirked while swiftly wrapping his arms around Jimin, pulling him strongly closer.