☆89. The Tycoon & The Mafia☆

🌼 WARNING ⚠️:

DEPICTION OF MATURE CONTENT.

Mature Content may include; 🤷🏻‍♀️

▪︎ Blood🩸🤍
▪︎ Handjobs 🍼🍭
▪︎ Gore 💔💥
▪︎ Murder 💀🪓
▪︎ Sex 🥂🦋
▪︎ Offensive words 🥀🕷
▪︎ Death 🪦👻
▪︎ 69 🌈😏
▪︎ E.T.C. 🖤

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

JUNGKOOK'S POV.

I yawned while getting into my bedroom after explaining and assigning all the servants to my family house for the afternoon funeral. The sun was slowly setting up now and I haven't slept for the whole night.

I unfasten my wrist watch as I walked in. Making my to do list for the day ignoring the fact that I haven't slept at all.

According to the situation, I should be asleep by now for only three hours and should go to my company to yell at my staff for the roof top incident then have to attend the funeral to fake cry with my uncles, it's not like I don't feel this loss in the family, I am just rather mad than sorry for Jiwoon. Only if they would have told me the purpose of the fight, It wouldn't have gone this far. No matter how hard I try, I'm always the one ending up with blames from my uncles.

My head was aching so bad, I leaned on the closed door of my bedroom and chose to walk further in. Specifying my agenda in my head. My to do list should be, since there were still 8 hours till the funeral and it was Sunday...

My hyper thought bubble was popped as I found those rose petals under my shoes and found another pair of men shoes lying ahead on the floor, those a little smaller sized, white, dress, heeled boots lying on the floor suddenly made me remember...

Wait... what was I thinking? Wait a minute! Wait a damn minute! It's not my bedroom with Mi-Sun.

It's not the end of a tiring day to further fight a spouse before sleep when it is...

"Jimin" I exhaled out his beautiful fragrance with the scents of a body wash. Rose scented.

I inhaled deeply the fragrance that had engulfed the bedroom with the voice of the running shower coming from the bathroom. His white dress shirt, coat, pants lying on the floor till the bathroom.

My beautiful man was in the shower.

I smiled at the teddy placed on the bed, looking as if it was hugged dearly, I checked the chocolates but they weren't eaten, why not? Did my 'red rose' doesn't liked them? I thought he would loved them.

I marched up to the bathroom and without thinking much I turned the doorknob open, it was NOT locked.

I thought it must be, I was just about to check it not to fully open it but didn't realize what I just did until I ended up witnessing those beautiful blonde hair, slick backed up, looking darker brown in the shower, his drenched with water dripping back from his Tattoo going all the way down till his... I haven't seen a man with that beautiful and big hips.

Huge.

God, kill me right now or just make me announce my lose to the bet to 6 fucking people in a damn second because I want to top him. Really bad. Right now.

I abruptly checked my nose to see if it was bleeding but I was more concern at the fact that why it was not?

I slowly leaped inside the bathroom and voicelessly closed the door lock. I tiptoed to the shower cabin and keenly opened its glass door, watching him moving his fingers in his hair. Rolling them all back with his finger under the running water as he was humming a beautiful melody.