☆56. I Didn't Meet You On Purpose☆

Suga was all dressed up in a black dress shirt under dark grey vest and pants as he picked up his suit's jacket from his bed and walked up to open his room's door to leave for the office.

A flinched Hoseok was found soon when he opened the door. "Well..." Hoseok cleared his throat. "I wanted a help" Hoseok pouted, in a royal blue one shoulder shirt and black jeans with his blonde hair perfectly parted. Holding a spatula.

"I'm running late" Suga scoffed while trying to walk passed Hoseok who blocked his way.

"I made breakfast for you"

"I'm. running. late."

"Where were you last night?" Hoseok asked instead while eyeing Suga from top to bottom.

"Excuse me? This is my life and I don't have to tell you where I like to spend my time and with whom. It's been three weeks and you should have been gone back to the Wacko since you didn't steal those pens. Everyone is thinking that I have kept you here. So, Leave instead of shopping online and making me meals"

"What everyone? And Exactly! It's been three weeks and Kosan has not been able to find me! I have ran many times before but got caught all of those times now I have realized that, you and this building is expensive and Kosan's cheap people can't even walk into the premises. Please, let me live here" Hoseok requested while leaning onto Suga's bedroom door with a cute pout and Suga just looked at him.

"I'm already fifteen minutes late..." Suga sighed.

"I know, I said that meeting you was a mistake and I hate you but I never meant it. I wanted to go back but when I lived here, listened to your phone calls with your mom and all... I want to have a family too. I don't want that life again. I don't want to be a virgin sugar baby of an old man anymore"

"You aren't virgin..."

"But he wanted me to be. If he would know I'm already wasted with you, I will be a dead mess. Please, I want a normal life. If I will leave this building, they will catch me... it wasn't my fault to be born there and catch Kosan's attention since the age of five. I deserve to have a family too. My mother was purchased by a rich man when I was a toddler living in that orphanage, I can't even remember her. I don't want to go back to that life. Whatever you will ask me to do, I will" Hoseok added in a low voice while getting near Suga who backed away.

"I can understand what you are trying to tell me to ask but my mother has already fixed an engagement for me with her colleague's daughter" Suga mentioned.

"But I will be a better wife. Being virgin was a huge loss all of those years" Hoseok shyly mentioned while stepping closer to Suga who leaned back with a concern look on his face. "So... we can do that whenever you... want it but either you have to swipe your 'so called' fiancee off or I will by telling your family about all the things we have done together in bed. when I was in Wacko I was okay with being your side chick but now it will be different. I want a husband now so, that's important for our future kids" Hoseok seductively whispered while caressing Suga's chest and Suga just blinked his eyes.

"I..." Suga uttured with a gulp while pointing towards the elevator door of his apartment. Cutting Hoseok's talk off as if he didn't hear Hoseok's blackmailing.

"Oh yeah, sure. You may leave" Hoseok gave Suga some space and he swiftly walked passed him, pressing the elevator's buzzer multiple times and walking into it as it reached. "Be back on time, honey. I will be waiting for you on the dinner!" Hoseok waved with a wide smile until the elevator's door separated the two and Suga held the bridge of his nose.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jimin whimpered as Daejung yanked him into Jungkook's office, making Jimin to be thrown over the table. He just grabbed his arm Daejung had been clutching onto as he stood up straight and slowly looked up to find Jungkook standing by his office's glass walls looking out.