☆52. Friends?☆

Jungkook marched up to that huge birdcage where under Jimin was seductively dancing. He managed to grab Jimin's arm and pulled him closer to the steel bars harshly to grab Jimin's pants waistband while Jimin's back was facing him. He pulled up that waistband to cover Jimin and grabbed Jimin's back zipper to zip it up again roughly.

"Ouch..." Jimin uttured.

"Your reasons are boring, good night" Jungkook mentioned while letting go of Jimin.

"You are almost drunk, don't drive back home" Jimin insisted while holding Jungkook's hand from the steel bars.

"It's just a street" Jungkook unamusedly replied.

"Mr. Jeon, still. Fine, I will carry you home but don't leave like this being drunk, anyone can loot you"

"I don't think so and I'm not drunk"

"Then, tell me the magic spell the eleventh yellow unicorn spoke last night" Jimin demanded the question and Jungkook just blinked.

"Seriously, Jimin? I had fallen asleep till then in the theater. Also, I have just drank a glass of beer. Though, I remember which unicorn saved the kingdom" Jungkook rolled his eyes while walking away but Jimin grabbed his sleeve.

"Which one?" Jimin asked clutched onto Jungkook's sleeve hem.

"Pink one, for God's sake" Jungkook sighed out. Irritated.

"Oh well... you really not that drunk but still just don't go away. Don't let me be out either but just don't leave. Please? I just want to be with you" Jimin requested and Jungkook sighed again.

"I just realized you haven't showed me your room" Jungkook started and Jimin just keened his eyes at him.

"Do you really want me to lead you to my room, to the red zone?" Jimin asked with a curious smile as he grabbed Jungkook's collar to yank him closer.

"Is there a bathroom?" Jungkook whispered because of the space between them now as Jimin pulled him closer, just steel bars between them.

"Yes. We can shower together..."

"Such a desperate chirpy one. I just want to wash hands before leaving... " Jungkook added while checking his phone and wallet into his pocket and looking around on the bar and Jimin's smile disappeared into an unamused pout. "... To remove the aura of this alcohol" Jungkook completed his sentence upon finding his belongings into his pockets.

"Stop checking them, I haven't stolen anything" Jimin noted with crossed arms. "I should have, though, to make you stay"

"Room number, Jimin?"

"Room number 12 from the right" Jimin mumbled and Jungkook began walking away.

"Are you really leaving? Are we... really won't spend tonight together?" Jimin quickly added while holding the bars like a lost caged puppy.

"I want to clear my mind and re-think my life choices before picking somebody like you from the swamp to my home. I can't do that this easily. I want to think about... am I really treasuring you for better reasons? Or I can get any slut like you in the future. Let's not stay together for a few nights. I will though, get you the skin products and medicines doctor has recommended" Jungkook suggested, making Jimin to be taken aback with blinking eyes.

"What have I done wrong? Will this be still like this even if we will be married?" Jimin questioned.

"If. If we will get married, you will have to learn to not strip infront of everyone" Jungkook finally stated his real issue.