☆91. Pussy Cats☆

🌼 WARNING ⚠️:

Depiction of Mature Content ☢

Mature Content may include; 🤷🏻‍♀️

▪︎ Blood🩸🤍
▪︎ Handjobs 🍼🍭
▪︎ Gore 💔💥
▪︎ Murder 💀🪓
▪︎ Sex 🥂🦋
▪︎ Offensive words 🥀🕷
▪︎ Death 🪦👻
▪︎ 69 🌈😏
▪︎ E.T.C. 🖤🪧

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jimin was ruffling his hair infront of his bedroom's vanity with a towel all alone. He had a red silk robe on, that was covering him till his thighs.

His phone on the nightstand began ringing and he wasn't sure about whose number it was calling him at that time of the night. Though, he picked up but didn't say anything, waiting for the person to speak first.

"Hello? Hyung-nim?"

The voice sounded so familiar.

"Hello..." Jimin unsurely greeted.

"It's Jihyun"

"How did you get my number?"

"From Taehyung's phone, I know  Jungkook hyung called him from your phone, I was awake when Taehyung told you about Jungkook Hyung's business. It was like sinners calling each other sinners for sinning differently"

"You should go to sleep by now"

"Are you mad at me for some reason?"

"No" Jimin mumbled out in a low voice, looking like a culprit in his own eyes. He has been avoiding Jihyun, unable to face him.

"You didn't talk to me today the whole time, I thought we were best friends. I have nobody else to talk. I am so done with everything. Jungkook hyung wants me to think twice about staying with Taehyung but I love him and I don't want to leave him. I have already made my decision to be with him but... nothing feels the same with him. I threw his pillow and blanket out and he is sleeping on the couch but I am feeling bad now, I am really scared of him but I love him but...

"It's okay, you can speak until the sunrise because I can understand the need to talk but you don't have to think about it. Fuck Jungkook hyung, not practically but still. Even after knowing everything if you are willing to be with him, he is the right person for you and he is so pretty, his eyes are so cute and... well, you both were made for each other"

"But how should I make things normal? whenever he looks at me, his eyes look so evil and dominating and my feet begin shaking for no reason. My Taehyung wasn't like that, he was so sweet and his eyes were filled with fondness all the time..."

"I understood the assignment. You are finding Prince Kim into his eyes because you are looking for it. Look for your adorable Taehyung in those eyes instead. His gaze is still the same, it's all in your head. He was born as Prince Kim he didn't get this title yesterday, he was still the Prince Kim when you married him, he was still the fucking Prince Kim when you would be horny for him to do you for the first time. Think about it, he is your Prince Kim Taehyung. Shouldn't you be excited everyone fears your man the most in the whole fucking Seoul and he only fears to lose you?"

"He does?"

"Of course, silly. Ride your man, make babies, maybe they can get married to my babies one day... Oh no, wait, they will be cousins to each other, fuck it" Jimin held the bridge of his nose with a sigh at his own thought.