☆71. Jungkook's Bride☆

Warning, Depiction of Mature content.⚠️

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jimin tucked his two fingers into the white creamy cake and lead his cream coated fingers into his mouth seducingly as a sudden flashlight lit up his whole face which made him to snicker big, lying on the sand over his stomach in Jungkook's white dress shirt covering him till thighs as he was only wearing his black laced underwear down there.

His hair were parted from the middle, his eye makeup still sweaty and his skin glowing all the shades of blood streaming in him out of love.

His halfway eaten wedding cake was placed infront of him in a plate which the photographer was fixing as he lifted his camera up to click Jimin's picture again.

"Move a little right" The photographer directed and he listened. "Legs in the air and that smile" Jimin wiggled his legs into the air with his signature coy smile.

"Like this?" Jimin asked while sucking on the cream from his fingers.

Jungkook walked out of the kitchen to the beach and froze at the sight.

"The fuck happening here?" Jungkook broke in almost like a yell with a mad frown as he approached the scene at front.

"N-Nothing, Mr. Jeon, the event is closed, I was just waiting here to get half paid until I sends you the wedding photographs" The photographer abruptly justified.

"And I am just eating cake" Jimin explained his part while innocently licking his fingers.

"Just get lost" Jungkook dismissed the photographer after giving him his money and the photographer bowed to Jimin as well after Jungkook, well Jimin just wiggled his fingers at the photographer while mouthing a 'bye' with a smile.

"Get out!" Jungkook yelled while pointing the exit and the photographer came back to earth from looking at Jimin and abruptly began rushing away.

"You are the most rudest man alive on this planet earth, can't you be a little nice with people?" Jimin asked while munching on his cake casually.⁰

"Why he was taking your pictures this randomly when nobody asked him to!?"

"He said I am an art" Jimin shrugged and Jungkook's boiled blood could be seen in his eyes at this point.

"What the...?" Jungkook uttered while abruptly started to march furiously after the photographer.

"N-No, No... He was just being sweet, don't go for his blood" Jimin stood up on his knees to hug Jungkook's torso in the speed of light.

"Oh fuck his sweetness, that pervert is going to ogle your every inch in photoshop and why don't you go with him if he was that sweet?!"

"Well... I don't think he would have a sturdy dick as yours..." Jimin mumbled to himself.

"What?" Jungkook questioned as he couldn't heard the words clear.

"You are being mean to me" Jimin pouted in a low voice and Jungkook sighed his anger out.

"Didn't I tell you to wait in the car until I bring your pants, Mr. Art?" Jungkook asked while resting his hands on his waist, trying to sound polite until Jimin grabbed his ankle and pulled his leg, making Jungkook to fall on the sand.

"Fuck, Jimin!" Jungkook complained as Jimin only laughed and climbed up on Jungkook, straddling Jungkook's crotch.

"That's exactly what I am trying to get, fucked" Jimin bit his lower lip before he began kissing Jungkook's side face and leaded Jungkook's hands on his ass cheeks.