☆53. Foreshadowing The Marriage☆

*Three weeks later*

"Hope!?" Jin called while opening the door of Hoseok's bedroom to face a dark living room. He switched on the lights to find the room vacant.

"He is still not home" A man who walked after Jin, mentioned. "That's enough. You have kept asking for time to find him but it's been more than two weeks and you are unable to do so. I have to take this matter to boss now"

"Don't involve him into it... he hasn't run away. Probably he... I don't know" Jin sighed while grabbing his hair and looking around. "If boss does anything wrong with Hoseok once he will be found, I'm going to kill you" Jin threatened.

"If he hasn't run away on his own then why you are sweating?" The man questioned. "Mike isn't recovered yet to help, manager-nim can't help either but to yell at us to find him and we two people can't search the whole city for him. We are talking about boss's sugar here! Boss has to be involved now. All we have to do is to not let him know that it's been three weeks or else he will kill us right then and there" The man insisted and Jin just looked away with a thick gulp.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"So... I am the journalist?" Jimin talked while looking at himself into the mirror, wearing a red sparkling shirt over black jeans. His bruises were treated and gone.

"Yes" Jungkook replied while walking around holding a suit in his hand when they both were in an elite clothing store.

"My best friend is missing since ages and you said you will use your sources to find him but..."

"Well... I don't like this one" Jungkook shook his head while looking at Jimin's attire, ignoring Jimin's words. Making Jimin to remember that his current issues.

"Mr. Jeon, there will be a lot of rich shit and I don't even know how to talk to them, my language is not that filtered either and I don't even know how to chew my food without voice... I..."

"How about this one?" Jungkook asked instead while showing a red suit in a clear plastic cover, cutting Jimin off and Jimin just rolled his eyes.

"I don't like this either, it is beautiful but it isn't looking like what I want" Jungkook wondered instead while looking through the attires and Jimin crossed his arms over his chest with a sigh.

"Why it is important for me to go? I won't fit in... what if somebody recognize me? Before you, I had many customers until I start running away with you every night. Mr. Jeon, why you aren't taking this seriously?" Jimin walked after Jungkook who just took out some other bags of clothes but ended up throwing them into the store consultant's arms, not satisfied.

"I'm not going to chance for the twelfth time" Jimin narrated with an unamused face and Jungkook just walked around the whole outlet with the consultant following him until something caught Jungkook's attention and he paused to look at it.

"I'm not going to eat anything there, or talk, or walk, or breathe. And if I won't breathe how can I stay alive? If I won't breath, I won't stay alive, if I won't stay alive, I will die and if I will die, how will you marry me anyways? If you won't marry me how I will shop for my wedding dress? And If I won't be able to shop for my wedding dress the way I have dreamed since my childhood, I won't even give you a hand of the baby you want. So, let's avoid it and go there alone without me" Jimin stated in a single breath while using so many of his hands gestures and Jungkook just massaged his own ear while checking the clothes bag he was enchanted by.

"Maybe this is what I was looking for but in a wrong way" Jungkook smirked and Jimin frowned with curiosity.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆