☆55. Falling In Love With Jeon Jungkook Wasn't Planned☆

Jimin sat down at the table and began replying to Jungkook's mother asking him if he was okay and how he was feeling now.

"Didn't I tell you to stop taking customers? Who was he? Why he was forcing you to have a drink with you? Why he was holding you? Why he was even touching you?" Jungkook striked his questions about Detective Chan in a whisper to Jimin soon when he sat down beside him.

"He wasn't my customers and for a fact, I have stopped entertaining customers since you happened. I can't believe he remembered me from an event that happened three weeks ago" Jimin whispered back to Jungkook, confused.

"What you did with him three weeks ago?" Jungkook demanded an answer.

"We. We did that with him"

"I can't remember a threesome" Jungkook abruptly replied.

"Mr. Jeon, I'm really, really sorry to mention this with my all respect that... you are an asshole" Jimin started with a calm smile but ended it with a glare.

"I looted him for the token of the dancing cage and he ran after me and you tossed him off of your car without thinking twice" Jimin began explaining in his chirpy whisper.

"Okay, Chirp..."

"That he could have been twirl down in your wheels upon falling and get killed when you storm off your car..."

"Chirp..."

"Then we did a hot make out for straight ten minutes in your car..."

"I get it, relax" Jungkook emphasized.

"Huh" Jimin scoffed while rolling his eyes and sinking into his seat.

"What are you doing. Sit straight. You should look formal throughout the evening"

"I'm tired. I'm a human not a sex doll to look peppy all the time even after being bonked by a young, horny and sturdy man on a really uncomfortable table" Jimin snapped with crossed arms but sitting up straight.

"You and your literature" Jungkook shook his head at him.

"Seriously, I sometimes don't like the fact that you are young but at the same time I do" Jimin started while placing his both elbows on the table to support his chin with a pout.

"What on earth that means now? I'm definitely older than you" Jungkook raised his eyebrow at Jimin.

"I mean like... you look super good and all but you are hard to handle. Before you I had 'about to die' old customers, like one time, a really old man with all grey hair and a dangling body stopped his car for me in my work hours, we decided the money and he took me to a mortel where he asked me for sex of course, but before that he asked me to rub his back, like he passed out dead asleep in just five minutes massage before going towards sex and I looted his everything and disappeared. I'm talking about that easy customers. I didn't even have to had sex with them and even if I had to, they never lasted long" Jimin shrugged in his so many hand gestures during chirpy long talk.

"I wish I had died before listening to this" Jungkook muttured with a sigh as he held the bridge of his nose.

"Now look at you, okay, you have a nice body, you shower with beautiful soaps and smell great, dress up like a hot sugar daddy with no dirty alcoholic pukes but seriously you are way too tireless. The problem is that you are way too young for my experiences and take a dynasty to last in bed" Jimin continued complaining.

"Jimin, honey" Jungkook sweetly cut him off.

"What?"

"Shut the fuck up or my finger will make you" Jungkook sweetly threatened and Jimin just frowned, not getting it.