☆64. Unfettered Like The Ocean☆

A/N: I am so happy to be back! Hope you all enjoy this long ass chapter!

Don't forget to comment. I live for them♡ it's 5 in the morning and I was still up for this chapter. Lol.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Seriously, Lixue?"

"I'm not joking. He was wearing a red mask, I couldn't see him that well but whatever I could see, his face... he was exactly like..." Lixue was trying to explain once they were back home under high alerted security.

"Come on, Lix. Everyone knows we had a son we had gifted that chain to. Anyone can show up with that chain" Mr. Park was clearly irritated at her assumptions but was still trying to deal with her politely.

"Nobody can. I never let that chain be manufactured twice" She argued.

"But anybody else can remake a fake one..."

"I can always tell the difference" She mentioned.

"Probably that's why he didn't even show you the chain..."

"What's wrong in going back there and asking for that manager? What's wrong in taking thirty minutes off our schedule to listen to him?" She told her husband who sighed while shaking his head at her.

"Lixue, our Jimin had died. It's been twenty two years. You should be instead caring about the Jeons who tried to kill me just now. Someone clearly yelled 'Mr. Jeon' in the corridor. I indeed will go there but to see who was there from these bastard Jeons. Speaking of Jimin, you should stop believing everyone" He rudely mentioned while walking up to a fancy staircase in their mansion's hallway.

"I have never seen Jimin's corpse. Once I will see it, I will stop talking about it" Lixue crossed her arms over her chest.

"Fine. If that manager won't be the Jimin you are looking for, I will ruin his whole life thoroughly for playing with your feelings" Mr. Park decided as he turned to look at her.

"Korain...?" She called but he climbed up the staircase, leaving her behind.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The Same Night.

Jungkook's dad was sipping on his tea, reading a book in the backyard at a table when his phone began ringing. The dialer was 'Jungkook'.

"I'm going to be at the meeting in the morning, I remember it" Mr. Jeon mentioned upon picking up the call as if he knew why Jungkook was calling him.

"Yes, the meeting. You have to go there ten minutes earlier, I'm gone to overview our new expanding business in Beijing, it will take a month for me to be back. Till then, you are the CEO again"

"Wait a second. You never told me..."

"That's what you are going to tell everyone around. Now the real thing, I'm in Busan, I'm getting married by tomorrow to Jimin, I have brought both of my daughters with me as well"

"Sorry?"

"You already know it. Break your act"

"One question. Mi-Sun?"

"I have emailed you something. Don't let anyone else see it since I have promised it to her"

"Second question. The war afterwards?"

"I can bet nobody would be able to say a word"

"What are you even planning to do?"