☆78. The Dresser Drawer In The Cottage☆

Warning: ⚠️ Depiction Of Mature Content Ahead.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jimin glanced up at the wall clock ticking 8:00 PM as he was sitting in his room's balcony with his phone beside him on the floor like he himself was.

Watching the mansion's driveway. Hugging his knees as he sighed out and looked up at the night sky.

He was wearing a black silk nightware shirt with boring matching pajamas, his hair still loosely wavy.

He abruptly sit up straight with a wide curious smile as a car honked the horn at the gates and those gates open for that car. His smile died down once the car pulled up into the driveway and that watchman opened its door. It was one of Jungkook's uncle stepping out of the car.

"Seriously..." Jimin pouted while hugging his knees again as he resumed watching the driveway gate.

He attentively smiled again once another car pulled up in the driveway but it wasn't Jungkook either. Making Jimin to uttured that bored pout again, situating his face on his knees.

9:30 P.M.

And, he heard a loud exhaust of a black exotic car, stopping by the closed gates, waiting for it to open.

"That's my man!" Jimin decided excitedly without even waiting to check who it was and abruptly ran out of his room.

Whole of the mansion was drenched with darkness, as if everybody in the house was sleeping, without caring about the only man earning for them.

He jumped down the staircases and went out of the mansion's door bare-feet. He found Jungkook stepping out of the car in his black messy dress shirt, having his three colar buttons open, sleeves rolled up and his coat draped on his arm.

"Mr. Jeon" Jimin called like a baby, raising his hands towards Jungkook as he ran up to him and Jungkook abruptly tossed his coat and car-key remote to the guard standing by to catch, making his hands all free as Jimin jumped up to him and wrapped his legs around Jungkook's pelvis and his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"Oh, my baby" Jungkook snickered while pecking Jimin's cheek as he shifted Jimin's weight in his arms and slammed close his car's door with his leg.

Carrying Jimin like that inside the house as the latter refused to look up or let go and had just buried his face into Jungkook's neck.

While the watchman just blinked at them and chose to get into Jungkook's car to park it.

"Are my daughters sleeping?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded.

"Why are you so late? Everyone's already asleep" Jungkook heard Jimin's question like an almost inaudible suppressed voice against his neck and Jungkook chuckled, walking the staircase up.

"This is my usual time to be home. Mine and Taehyung's" Jungkook replied while managing to open Jimin's room door with his one hand while the other managed to hold the weight of Jimin's hips.

"What?! No way! I can't live this long without you!" Jimin finally looked up at Jungkook, hitting his shoulder with a pout once he realized they were in the room. As if he didn't want to face the rest of the house.

Jungkook just laughed while leaving his weight on the bed with Jimin who hovered him, his legs straddling Jungkook's abdomen still. "It's too late already! You will fall asleep and then will wake up tomorrow to go again?!" Jimin complained.

"This is my job, my Vermilion Pulchritude" Jungkook caressed Jimin's cheek with his thumb.

"No, it shouldn't be all of your work. Everybody else should work too" Jimin demanded.