☆19. Black and white☆

Jungkook abruptly opened a door to find his father leaned on the edge of a table while caressing his forehead in a meeting area in their family mansion and Daejung was sitting at the table with bandaged arm and bruised face.

"What on earth happened?" Jungkook questioned as soon as he walked in. "Where is Andrew?"

"I've sent him home. Mr. Jeon, I don't know anything, I don't know who they were" Daejung tried to explain.

"Your people have lost it to some people they don't even know, neither they can recognize them " Jungkook's father sarcastically broke in while getting near Jungkook. "And you are here smelling like a pathetic careless alcoholic"

"Taehyung got a hangover at my home, I had to carry him to the guest room..."

"Jungkook! This thing is more important that what Taehyung did!" His father started yelling, cutting him off. "There is no date mentioned in it! Do you want to go to jail?!" His father poked Jungkook's forehead harshly as he scolded him.

"We can't let that thing out or you will get arrested! Because you are the CEO of Jeon Luna now!" With that his father walked out of the room while slamming the door shut and Jungkook just looked up at Daejung with a glare.

"M-Mr. Jeon, this all happened at the street next to your mansion..." Daejung tried to explain.

"The Wacko Street?" Jungkook questioned at the speed of light which made Daejung to just look at him. "I heard that name from a friend, why are looking at me like this?"

"My apologies, actually, only it's customers call that street by that so..."

"Then how do you know about it yourself?" Jungkook questioned cutting him off being defensive all of the sudden. "Actually, I don't care, tell me about the pens!"

"It all happened so quick, they thought the briefcase would have money because they were looking like some cheap street lifters. Things would've never gone that far if Andrew wouldn't have made them suspicious by trying to run away while hitting one of them. I can't remember anybody's faces as we were in a quit perplexed situation but..."

"But what?!"

"But that hooker boy in red, I couldn't forget his face, he was really eye catching, he had blonde hair" Jungkook's eyes started wandering around at Daejung's statement. "and... I can't tell more of it like this but I will surely recognize him. He has that one pen. The last time we saw it... he was holding it and telling those street lifters to not fight anymore as there was no money"

"Really eye catching?" Jungkook raised his eyebrow at him and he nodded abruptly.

"Was he wearing red over his lips too?" Jungkook questioned.

"Yes" Daejung confirmed.

"And red glitter under his eyes? Was he having a black coat with him?" Jungkook questioned ahead one by one with keen eyes. "And red sparling choker?"

"I don't know about the eye glitter thing but he had a black coat and what's a choker?" Daejung asked. "Cable?"

Though, Jungkook was too spaced out to reply, he kept walking back and forth while scratching his chin slightly. "Get out" Jungkook uttured while stopping his walk near the table. "I said, get out!" Jungkook shouted while throwing a chair away.

"And a choker isn't a cable! It's a piece of jewelry to surround neck!" Jungkook yelled when Daejung quickly paced away to get out of the room but Jungkook grabbed him by the collar.

"And... don't even dare to tell this all about that blonde hooker to my father or anybody else"

"Well, It's not a part of my job even if you have a sexual liaison with that hooker to know this much about him already" Daejung mumbled being stuffed at his place. "It's not my concern to notice..."