☆35. Strawberry Jello☆

Warning: Depiction of mature content)

Jungkook wag busy looking through some papers sketches of car designs While laying in Taehyung's bed which was so messy With all of Taehyung's laundry displayed all over the room.

"May I come in, Mr. Jeon?" Jungkook heard and nodded until he realized he wasn't in his office.

"Wow... this room is a complete disaster" Jimin examined the room.

Well, My friend... Sometimes, he stays here" Jungkook broke the silence.

"He must be really raver" Jimin chuckled.

while looking at the alcohol and cigarettes on the nightstand.

"A lot, especially in his sex life"

"So... why do you brought me to a place where your friend brings his nightstands?"

"I brought my child here too, so, What's the argument?" Jungkook questioned and Jimin simpered while examining Jungkook's untied robe displaying his toned chest and abs. Jungkook looked up at Jimin and Jimin leaned on the table beside him, passing a seducing smirk kittenishly.

"Has Jae-Hwa fallen asleep?" Jungkook asked examining Jimin from top to bottom.

"Yup" Jimin confirmed and Jungkook sit up While patting his thigh with a nod, making Jimin to close the door of their room to lock it as he ran up to Jungkook with a wide smile, throwing his arms around Jungkook's neck and Jungkook held Jimin's body to switch their positions, throwing Jimin on the bed as he hovered the boy.

Jimin giggled while rubbing Jungkook's chest. "You have a beautiful voice" Jungkook commented kissing Jimin's lips and then his jawline. "My... dear... pearl-one?" Jungkook mentioned as if it was hard to remember unsurely and Jimin's giggle died down into a pant as Jungkook suck the crook of his neck.

"Yeah, I used to sing that when I used to sleep alone in the punishment room when I was little" Jimin whimperedly replied while tilting his head for Jungkook who was kissing his neck hungrily.

"Punishment room?"

"Yeah, in the orphanage, luckily it wasn't the box of shame but a vacant dark room with no windows and I was the most wild one, I used to misbehave a lot with people because of my tongue, incharge Linux used to lock me up for days there even When sometimes. It wasn't my fault but Mike used to act as if all the bad thing happened because of me" Jimin giggled at the end while letting Jungkook to glide down his Jumpsuit off his shoulders as he was leaving butterfly kissing all over Jimin's upper chest and now naked shoulders.

Jungkook forced his lips onto his. Making Jimin to kiss Jungkook back.

Jimin Whimpered with heavy breathe as he wrapped his legs around Jungkook's pelvis as he felt Jungkook's hand invading hig pant's hem, which were too loose to roll up till his thigh when Jungkook was rubbing his inner thigh and going further up to his crotch.

Jimin rolled his head back while jolting his body up and down, feeling the friction of Jungkook's crotch rubbing between his legs. "Ah!" Jimin moaned once Jungkook began thrusting his hips between Jimin's legs.

Jungkook's phone began ringing, which was placed beside them on the bed and Jimin looked down at it to discern the caller's name as 'Mi-Sun'.

"Mi-Sun" Jimin mentioned, showing the screen to Jungkook as if he was demanding an answer, who actually she was, but Jungkook just looked up at Jimin while declining the call with his index finger.

"You can pick up the call, I won't mind" Jimin sighed while looking away, crossing his arms over his chest as Jungkook didn't reply to him.

"I don't care about you" Jungkook scoffed while spanking Jimin hard.