☆43. You Are A Work Of Art☆

(A/N: WARNING! DEPICTION OF MATURE CONTENT AHEAD) 😏💜

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jungkook's father was just leaned on the table. Suga was standing beside him as well with crossed arms while Taehyung and Jiwoon was standing infront of them, with the corner of Jiwoon's lips bleeding.

"May I ask the reason behind this Ferociousness?" Jungkook's father broke the silence.

"Uncle jong-soo, it was thoroughly my fault. I couldn't complete an important task on time and talked back, further I yelled at Mr. Kim, I am sorry for this and I would be glad if you close this matter here and don't let Grandpa Woo or Jungkook Hyung know anything about it" Jiwoon quickly replied and Taehyung just looked at him.

Jungkook's father sighed. "Taehyung, I sincerely apologize for this"

"No need, uncle Jong-Soo, I think he is taught enough" Taehyung replied.

"If he wouldn't have misbehaved, I would have to make you leave this company for a few months to clear your mind because you are just an employee here and Jiwoon's father is among the directors of this company but since Jiwoon is the one on fault and you are satisfied with the punishment you gave him, then nothing should go out of this room" Jungkook's father told Taehyung who just looked at him.

"If you don't mind, I have to leave" Taehyung mentioned with a straight face and Suga just looked at him and then at Jungkook's father while scratching the back of his neck. Feeling the tension between the two, how Taehyung wasn't happy with Mr. Jeon's words neither he was by Taehyung's way of beating a Jeon in the middle of their own company.

"You both should leave" Jungkook's father told Jiwoon and Taehyung both and Taehyung abruptly turned on his heels to leave the office and Jiwoon followed after.

Jihyun was just wandering here and there outside the office until Taehyung walked out of it and Jihyun just froze. "What happened?" Jihyun asked but Taehyung just grabbed Jihyun's arm and began walking away.

"Shouldn't you be thankful, I saved you from a suspension" Jiwoon noted once he closed the door of the office they had walked out of and Taehyung just turned around to glare at him.

"I wonder why you did that?" Taehyung sarcastically mentioned.

"I know you are too honest in speaking your mind out and I didn't want you to blurt it out that Jihyun was the reason we got involved in such a quarrel" Jiwoon added and Taehyung just snickered.

"I...?" Jihyun dumbfoundedly mentioned while pointing himself, getting both of their's attention.

"I have more important things to do than wasting my time on assholes like you" Taehyung tsked at Jiwoon as he turned his attention towards Jihyun and gently grabbed his chin and softly peck Jihyun's lips. Jihyun's eyes widened and he was surely uncomfortable but Taehyung left his lips when he wanted it.

Jiwoon just froze as he looked at them with wide eyes and Jihyun refused to make eye contact with anyone. Luckily, the corridor was empty.

"Go and wait for me in the office, I am going to have review from Suga Hyung on these designs" Taehyung told Jihyun while leaving Jihyun's face and taking the portfolio from his hands and Jihyun just blinked his eyes, looking at everywhere but at Jiwoon whose gaze were burning flames. Jihyun just bowed and quickly chose to walk away.

"I thought you were just a playboy playing around with cute people and flirting with them with expensive presents..." Jiwoon started once Taehyung was walking passed him but paused to hear him. "But seriously I didn't know you actually have an influence over him"