☆17. The Wrong Door☆

"I will never go to that ride again" Jae-Hwa pouted while trying to catch her food with her chopsticks when they were in a really beautiful restaurant. This time, Jimin wasn't facing an empty restaurant as it was a proper dinner time.

"Me neither" Jimin chuckled as he gulped down his food, watching how Jae-Hwa was struggling to take a hold of her cheese macaroni and then at Jungkook standing a bit afar, using his phone as if he just went to receive a call.

"But you know what? That's how you know it. If we wouldn't have experienced that ride ever we wouldn't know that we can make voices like hyenas" Jimin concluded while rolling his eyes. "And when you would have turned into an old Grandma, you always would have looked at it with a regret that you would've ride it and scream like a hyena when you had a chance rather than sitting at a distance watching others" Jimin told Jae-Hwa while filling her plate with more macaroni, so that she could pick more at a time with her chopsticks.

"You like to put on nail polish?" Jae-Hwa noticed Jimin's hand instead, with his black painted nails.

"Yeah" Jimin replied with a smile.

"Daddy told me that boys shouldn't wear girls things and if they do..."

"Baby Jae, why don't you finish your food?" Jungkook broke in as he walked up to them and sat down beside Jimin while being busy in his phone.

"Was it mommy's call?" Jae-Hwa asked and Jungkook looked at Jimin who was looking at him.

"Umm... No. My mommy's" Jungkook replied while shoving his phone into his pocket.

"Then why you didn't pick up the call?" Jae-Hwa questioned.

"Stop being a little spy on me and eat your food" Jungkook patted her head with his finger and Jae-Hwa pouted while rubbing her head.

"I'm done" Jae-Hwa dragged the plate away from her.

"Jae, we just ordered. Eat more" Jungkook instructed.

"I'm full" Jae-Hwa replied with a pout.

"You hardly ate it six times" Jimin broke in. "You aren't full, you lost your appetite because you are tired of trying to catch them" Jimin concluded while Jae-Hwa and Jungkook just look at him.

"Come here" Jimin patted the space between him and Jungkook and Jae-Hwa did what she was told. "You are really small so, your mom should feed you things you can't deal with at this age" Jimin replied while raising a ball packed with macaroni cheese stuffed between his chopsticks towards Jae-Hwa's mouth and she opened her mouth wide to eat it.

"How will you eat your food then? You really don't have to..."

"I will eat along. I'm used to of this" Jimin broke Jungkook's sentence.

"How?" Jungkook questioned with a raised eyebrow and Jimin just looked at him.

"Aa?" Jae-Hwa uttured while opening her empty mouth towards Jimin who chuckled while feeding her a chopsticks full bite again with a smile.

"I... I used to babysit kids when I was younger" Jimin made up, making Jungkook to just hummed as he started eating his own meal and Jae-Hwa raised her hand towards the table to pick up her glass of water but ended up knocking Jimin's glass and spilling the water all over Jimin's clothes.

"Oh, Jae-Hwa..." Jungkook sighed while grabbing the napkins to pass Jimin.

"I'm sorry" Jae-Hwa apologized to Jimin quickly with a face that she was about to cry out of guilt.

"Come on, it's not the end of the world, What's the point of being a kid when you aren't clumsy?" Jimin asked while helping her drink the water from Jungkook's glass with a 'duh' face. "Atleast, you didn't pee on the food table or else you wouldn't have considered as a kid but a cute little puppy" Jimin poked her nose and Jae-Hwa just looked at him with a warm affected smile while playing with her sleeves' ends.