☆33. Speaking Of Marriage☆

A/N: Updates are slow since. I didn't have these chapters in my documents. So, it is hard to copy from screenshots given by you guys. It's not that hard but it is consuming a little enough time.

However, enjoy!

And if there is any mistake kindly let me know in the comments. Also, I miss old comments. Can I have new ones?

🥺👉👈💜💕

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jungkook read and caressed the tornpaper with his thumb as he watched out at the night sky with a sigh

paper with his thumb as he watched out at the night sky with a sigh.
He was standing in the balcony of a lush hotel hall where the release party was held for the night, standing all alone.

"I want you to know that a worthless
hooker will always be waiting for you on the street where you left me'
Jungkook eyed the last sentence again
with a smile before looking at the people enjoying the victory only he had struggled to attain.

"You are a worthless hooker, Jimin. But... just mine" Jungkook sighed out.

"Are you really waiting for me where I left you, Vermilion Pulchritude? Then, I shouldn't make you wait long, should I?" Jungkook whispered with a smile, checking the time on his wrist watch.

"Daddy?" Jungkook heard Jae-Hwa and
saw her running towards him, wearing
a beautiful black princess dress. "I
can't reach chocolate cookies" She
complained and Jungkook smiled while
picking her up and pecking her cheek as he walked ahead.

If daddy will help you, you wouldn't be able to eat more than two" Jungkook told her while pausing by a table filled with food and Jae-Hwa bended to pick two cookies while being in Jungkook's arms.

"Here you go" Jungkook placed her back on her feet.

"Well, daddy, you at least let me have two at a time. Now I have fourteen cookies since uncle Jiwoon refused to help me" Jae-Hwa blurted out but then pressed her lips tightly with wide eyes.

"Wait... what?" Jungkook asked while
crossing his arms over his chest.

"I... went to from my youngest uncle
Jae-min to you and everyone helped me
except uncle Jiwoon so, I was about to
collect fifteen but whatever" Jae-Hwa told him in the speed of light with a shrug and Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Ok, bye" with that Jae-Hwa tried to run
away but Jungkook picked her up before she could get any away.

"You evil one" Jungkook tickled her and Jae-Hwa giggled.

"How about you put those cookies back..." Jungkook whispered into her ear. "And have cupcakes in exchange?"

"But there are no cupcakes" Jae-Hwa
pouted and Jungkook smiled while
whispering something further into her
ear and she nodded with a smile before
resting her head on his shoulder and
closing her eyes.