☆38. Oops... Both Get Caught☆

Jungkook walked through the dancing bodies to that loud music under the irritating lightning pattern of purple, blue, red lights and he finally landed his eyes on Jimin In an orange, glittering fabric cropped top and orange, glitter sparkling, matching booty shorts stuffed over black fishnet stockings those were also stuffed in brown cowboy boots.

With his hair a little wavy, his eyes covered in orange glitter, sparkling a little silver and turquoise too with purple.

Red lips.

So many thin, silver sparkling, long chains around his waist. A huge star outline printed on his side face made of red and orange rhinestones those were giving a little holo of purple and turquoise.

Again on a pole platform. He was dancing so soulfully, a little too joyful, immersed in the song, ruining his own hair with his fingers, swaying his beautiful hips to the music as if it was no tomorrow. His beautiful pale skin was glistening with so many colors of the club when he was singing with the song from the top of his lungs.

Jungkook found a less packed space which was the bar right now. He knew that familiar blonde bartender in a black sparkling jumpsuit... wait, he was wearing Jimin's clothes or probably Jimin was wearing his clothes last night. So, it means they are close and he would know about the 'baby' issue.

Jungkook just kept his face straight as he took a seat on a barstool and Hoseok just looked at him while shoving a white plastic coated menu

on the bar infront of Jungkook, without saying anything but just rolling his eyes.

"Is it hard to serve?" Jungkook scoffed and Hoseok just froze.

"Not at all" Hoseok replied. “It's just hard to act welcoming all the time"

"That's pretty understandable” Jungkook noted. "Just get me some water" Jungkook ordered, not so welcoming either.

"The last and the first time I saw you, you were with Taehyung's friends. With a man over here. Do you know him by any chance?" Hoseok asked while filling the glass of water for Jungkook.

"Suga Hyung. I know him. He is my cousin" Jungkook rudely mentioned while placing his hands on the countertop to fold them. Watching Jimin.

"What's wrong with that man?" Hoseok questioned while placing the now filled glass of water infront of Jungkook and Jungkook just leand back turning to eye Jimin dancing again, his back covered since he was wearing Jungkook's embellished black coat over, not letting Jungkook to glance at Jimin's hips.

"He likes to sleep a lot and he doesn't like people, he likes to stay alone. He avoids everyone and ignore every person he knows" Jungkook replied.

“Then he should be born as a dick himself, not a man with a dick with which he likes to fuck around and then acts like an asshole” Hoseok rolled

his eyes and Jungkook just snickered as he dragged the glass away without drinking it. "It's filtered water"

"I'm fine" Jungkook stated still denying the water.

"Are you going to pay for the water?" Hoseok questioned as he watched Jungkook shuffling his wallet. "It's not like I'm not liking it" Hoseok crossed his arms over his chest with a flirty smile.

"Does he...?" Jungkook eyed Jimin as he handed the notes to Hoseok.

"Yeah, every night now. He dances. He doesn't used to do it but then manager-nim forced him to do it because he is in debts" Hoseok explained.

"Debts?"

"Everyone runs after him for money, though he works his ass off to save some money to return the people he owe but he just couldn't make enough to pay because of Mike. He wastes Jimin's nights and don't pay a single won. I pray to God, Mike doesn't talk Jimin's nights and don't pay a single won. I pray to God, Mike doesn't talk about their marriage to boss once he arrives tonight" Jungkook's eyes widened at those words of Hoseok.