☆69. As The Priest Announced☆

(A/N: Can I have so many comments?
🥺👉👈)

"Papa?!" Jae-Hwa was calling while walking around the floor while holding Melody's hand as the younger baby was toodling after her elder sister. Both of them wearing matching red princess dresses.

"What's wrong, baby Jae?" Jihyun called from a room as he walked out of it. "Aww... cute!" Jihyun noted while kneeling down to them and touching their dresses.

"Uncle Jihyun, we can't find Papa. My baby sister needs a hair makeover again because she plucked out everything" Jae-Hwa told him and Jihyun looked at Melody who's hair were all messy and she was clutching onto red hair clips in her small fist.

"Can I take your baby sister away for it?" Jihyun asked with a chuckle and Jae-Hwa nodded.

"Just don't let her be in sunlight. Daddy said, it's bad for her eyes" Jae-Hwa announced while running away.

"Okay but where are you going?"

"To Hoseok hyung, he is letting me do his nails" Jae-Hwa added and Jihyun opened his mouth to say something, probably that she shouldn't call him a 'Hyung' but he didn't as the child dashed away.

"Okay, so let's see what needs to be fixed" Jihyun announced while picking Melody up and pecking her chubby cheek as he carried the baby into the room where Jimin was getting ready.

He placed Melody over the dresser and the baby was just busy looking down at her red sparkling princess dress.

"Nobody took care of your hair. Evil people, leaving my favorite niece all alone" Jihyun stated while squeezing Melody's cheek.

"Papa! Lippy!" Melody babbled out while raising a baby lip oil towards Jihyun with a wide grin.

"Oh, I am not papa, I am your uncle" Jihyun pouted while combing her hair and taking the lip oil from the baby. "I am not scary as your papa" Jihyun commented while tying her hair in two small ponytails with a red ribbon. "But I can eat you anytime" Jihyun squeezed Melody like a plushie and Melody just made a confused face that Jihyun needs some help or something.

"Let's apply this on you" Jihyun announced while opening the lip gloss until something really familiar caught his attention on the dresser where Jimin was getting ready.

"Damn... I can't believe this..." Jihyun uttured while picking up Jimin's gold chain from the beside of where Melody was sitting, kicking her small toes on Jihyun aimlessly. "I can't believe he stole my anklet" Jihyun added while caressing it from up close.

"He had it all of this time and even made the chain bigger, this little..." Jihyun was mutturing with gritted teeth until the door was opened and Jimin walked in, looking already too frustrated.

"What are you doing with my baby?" Jimin asked suspiciously upon noticing Melody sitting over the dresser.

"Papa!" Melody called, suddenly too ready to jump off the dresser for Jimin, all of the sudden she wasn't ready to spend a single second with Jihyun anymore, probably till now she was unintentionally using Jihyun as her papa. Small mistake by small human.

Jimin raised his hands to grab Melody but Jihyun did it beforehand. "She is Jungkook Hyung's baby as well, so, technically, I am her uncle" Jihyun emphasized and Jimin paused.

"Yeah, tragically. I am out of it" Jimin managed to convert his all possessiveness into a forced calm smile and let go of Melody.

"Now what?" Jimin questioned as Jihyun raised the gold chain infront of Jimin.

"How mean you can be? You stole my chain and now you are acting all cool?" Jihyun complained.

"That's my chain. I compromised on the baby but won't do it on my chain. Give it back to me" Jimin emphasized.