☆20. It's Hard If You Open Your Eyes In Boss's Orphanage☆

Dinner time at Jungkook's mansion.

"I'm done" Jae-Hwa pouted while dragging her food away being at the dining table in her mansion.

"Probably but not finished. Finish your food" Jungkook instructed while eating his own as Mi-Sun was sitting across him, scrolling down her phone.

"I can't eat noodles like this, why don't we visit Jimin so that he could feed me?" Jae-Hwa suggested with a wide smile and Jungkook looked up at Mi-Sun who was unbothered by the mention of 'he'.

"We can't visit him tonight, it's too late. Meryem would help you eat" Jungkook replied.

"No! I want Jimin!" Jae-Hwa whined.

"Come on, baby Jae..." Jungkook sighed. "Fine, I will find out enough time tomorrow to make you visit Jimin but for that you have to take Meryem's help to eat right now since your mother is useless" Jungkook told Jae-Hwa who nodded happily, grabbing her food bowl to run up to her babysitter's cottage in search for Meryem.

"Was that really appropriate to mention, infront of her?" Mi-Sun questioned.

"No, it wasn't, because she can judge it on her own by now. You should behave like a mother to her, I have never noticed such things but really... now I have started to notice it, I have never seen you interacting with Jae-Hwa like you should. You should praise her for being clumsy because she is only six years old instead of yelling at her, you should help her in food she can't handle at this age and should participate in activities she likes"

"And should chop off my legs like her and roam around with toys, come on, Jungkook, she is older enough to eat on her own and I'm so sick of repeating it again and again but I'm not a babysitter, at least, not anymore. Meryem has been taking care of her since she was born, why so suddenly everyone has realized that you should save up some money for hiring a babysitter and pressurize me to be one for your kid?"

"See, even your words are useless too. You don't even have an idea about what I'm talking about and you aren't even trying to understand"

"If I'm really that useless than why I'm still married to you?" Mi-Sun questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, dear, you are useless in that department too but since you are my child's mother, I have to drag this up with you" Jungkook sarcastically uttured while using his chopsticks into his food.

"Then how did you ended up making me pregnant?"

"I have so many answers to that but since it's pointless to tell you anything, I would like to save my words"

"You, yourself needed a hier to become the CEO...

"I was already the CEO when your dad begged me to help him in his dying business and then he suddenly presented you infront of my grandfather one day to make my life a living hell!"

"It's enough! He didn't beg. Jeons have been always so petty, they even count help as an expense!" She started fussing and it was enough for Jungkook to stay calm. They both ended up yelling at each other until Mi-Sun chose to stomped up the staircase and Jungkook threw the tableware away in anger before grabbing his car keys and stomping out the house.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"What the fuck?!" Jimin uttured while leaning onto a counter of a shop. "You are going to give me these two coins in exchange of these pens?" Jimin questioned with wide eyes when the man on the other side of the counter placed two coins on the counter.

"Ohh, So? Glitter eyes, what else you want me to give you for these pens?" The man asked with an unamused face sarcastically.

"Just something but not this... everyone is dying for these pens and see, they even make this blue light when you collide them" Jimin tried to explain while giving the man those pens and he collided them as Jimin directed but, they didn't make any light they did infront of Jimin a few minutes ago and Jimin frowned at them. "They did work back there!" Jimin mentioned with wide eyes, pointing them out.