☆63. Our To Do List☆

Jungkook pulled up his car in the driveway of his mansion and rushingly got out to pace around the car to the passenger's seat.

Opening the door to unfastened Melody's seat-belt while the baby was calmly munching on a chocolate bar which was clutched onto her small fist almost melted. Her chubby mouth stained with the chocolate while another wrapped chocolate bar was in her other hand when Jungkook picked her up and she seemed to be friends with Jungkook now.

"Jae-Hwa!?" Jungkook called while rushing into his living room, looking everywhere.

"Hyung" He heard a low sounding voice and turned to saw Jaemin standing up from a couch.

"What the fu... what on earth you are doing here?" Jungkook corrected his question because of the child in his arms and the child infront of him.

"I was here to give you this" Jaemin mumbled while extending a torn piece of paper. "The part of letter Jiwoon had stolen which was written for you by Jimin"

"Papa?" Melody called while looking around with an excited smile upon the mention of Jimin, thinking Jimin was there as he was mentioned.

"Fine, now leave" Jungkook took the letter and folded it to place it in his pants pocket.

"Daddy?!" Jae-Hwa called while running down the staircase. "Who is this?" Jae-Hwa asked poking Melody's red baby sock she was wearing. When the baby was in Jungkook's arms.

"She is your sister" Jungkook told her.

"A baby sister?!" Jae-Hwa's breath hitched with wide eyes. "All of my friends at school have one" Jae-Hwa excitedly chimed. "I am really going to keep her? Will she really live with us?!"

"Of course. Melody, give it to your sister" Jungkook gently whispered to her and Melody extended the wrapped chocolate in the air until Jae-Hwa took it.

"Thank you, baby sister" Jae-Hwa stated but was more interested in looking at Melody more than the chocolate with her wide stunned eyes as if she was an alien or something, a unique thing to watch. Completely foreign.

"Wow..." Jae-Hwa uttured while picking up a piece of hair from Melody's bangs soon when Jungkook offered Melody to Jae-Hwa who tried to keep her in her arms but couldn't being little herself and placed her on the floor.

Jae-Hwa continued blankly staring at the baby, not knowing what to do with her but just watching her clothes, her stuff, her necklace, her chubby hands, cheeks and tummy and how small she was, how come she be this small? While Jungkook was busy dialing someone's number on the phone, looking in hurry. There were many babies in Jae-Hwa's family but nobody's mothers allowed them to be with Jae-Hwa because of the jealousy they had for her. Obviously, she might can be the future CEO after Jungkook.

"Didn't I tell you to be here?! Where are you, Daejung?!" Jungkook was complaining on the call and Jae-Hwa noticed Melody's little pigtails hairstyle having ribbons and her red jumpsuit having a unicorn patched over her chubby tummy. Melody began walking away, making Jungkook to pull her back to Jae-Hwa gently. While Melody pouted walking back to the same position.

"I am around ladies or would have used my real language. Be fast or you are dead" Jungkook told Daejung and hung up the call.

"Mommy wanted me to have a brother, I thought you would buy a baby brother, I'm happy you brought me a sister, I have always wanted one" Jae-Hwa mentioned while bending down to dust Melody's socks with her hands, cleaning them as if the baby was a new doll for her.

"I didn't buy her, Jae-Hwa" Jungkook mentioned while typing something on his phone.

"Where is hyeongsu-nim?" Jaemin asked upon the mention of Mi-Sun.